Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Utah amnesty

Where are Obama and Holder with their lawsuit? Arizona can't pass their law, but Utah can?

Faxes are a snap to send too.

I got one of them "Magic-Jack" thingies and went to the computer place and got what they call a "Modem"

Took the dial tone from the magic jack and fed it into the modem and set up outlook to fax.................Piece of cake!!!

As a side note the young kid at the counter asked me if I meant one of them things ya plug into the telephone?

I aint old?
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

E-mailed and called Governor. Added to facebook.

Letter to Governor:

Dear Governor,

Writing to urge you to please veto HB116, the guest-worker amnesty, for illegal Aliens.

Illegal immigration should be deterred, NOT welcomed. HB116 will make Utah a sanctuary State and will be defying legitimate federal enforcement laws that were passed by the U.S. Congress (the American People) with good reason. HB116 IS an amnesty in violation of federal law as ILLEGAL Aliens are then given legal status and allowed to stay on U.S. soil and no longer subject to deportation. Such guest-workers will not be temporary either, as they will simply not leave when they are supposed to and will simply leave elsewhere into the U.S.

HB116 is not a solution, as a sanctuary State, Utah will then encourage more illegal immigration across the Border along with all its crimes and negative impacts for society (ID theft, counterfeiting, DUI deaths, drugs, gangs, rape, murder, and general thievery). Illegal entry of the U.S. is stealing and so such persons should then not be rewarded with guest-worker status.

Importing massive numbers of poor unskilled labor is not necessary, not needed and is a violation against American workers and the unemployed. Illegal immigration is a direct assault on American and Legal Immigrant taxpaying families that after being violated by the illegal intrusion of their Country and community then have to pay illegal Alien welfare programs. The expense to State budgets by illegal Aliens is enormous causing States to go bankrupt and costs (net loss after supposed illegal Alien contributions) the Nation as a whole $113 billion annually (per CIS-Center for Immigration Studies).

Enforcement of immigration laws (like 287g program, etc.) has shown positive proven results with illegal Aliens leaving. The immigration system is NOT broken, it is just not enforced. Enforcement has the illegal immigration problem fix itself.

The businesses who illegally hire illegal Aliens are not suffering - they are practicing wage suppression. There are already some 13 avenues of legal visa programs (H1B,H2A,etc.)to get foreign workers in a legal manner. The illegal Aliens are not suffering as it seems they seem to do just fine as it is with getting welfare, hanging around, don't they? -- so there is no need for HB116 -- illegal employers should be held accountable for illegal hiring that violates the U.S. and so such businesses should stay illegal. Illegal Aliens should then sit there and stay illegal for they know what they have done and know what they should do to fix the problem. Why bother having ID's?, why not just let anybody or anyone enter the U.S. and have just unlimited immigration for the whole world to enter the U.S.? why not just hang the Mexican (or some other) flag at the State capitol?

It is wholly unacceptable to have a mass foreign intrusion across a particular U.S. border to then impose its foreign will and violation on the United States and its Citizens. Utah will be in affect imposing a violation on all the other 49 States and will act as a conduit for unfettered illegal intrusion. Just because a mass intrusion by an illegal foreign populous trys to collectively impose its will by sheer numbers does not mean they should get what they demand -- the tactic of intrusion by numbers to say, 'well there are just too many illegal Aliens -- nothing can be done but give them amnesty' is the exact act of invasion that is given success under guest-worker amnesty. NO, regardless of number, illegal Aliens are to sit there and stay illegal....NO AMNESTY. Amnesty is a failed policy of the past.

Utah should not throw down and destroy the existing laws of the people of the United States passed by our Congress! Utah should not become the first sanctuary state in America by trying to grant Amnesty to illegal aliens!

HB116 hurts American and legal Immigrant workers, students and taxpayers. Please stand up for the American People and the United States and VETO HB116.

Thank you for your time.

I sent this to Herbert and have tried calling both numbers for his office. The 801 number puts you on terminal hold (over one hour so far) and the 800 number just rings.

I emailed him this:

Utah should be deporting illegal aliens, not rewarding them with amnesty. How dare you use Utah's hard-earned tax dollars to support law breakers who have gamed our system for far too long? What signal does this send to those who are awaiting citizenship the legal way? Can I as a citizen pick and choose the laws I want to obey and ignore others?

We are importing an impoverished, uneducated class of people that will expand quickly and become the largest burden the state has to manage. Look at what has happened to CA and AZ and TX, all border states that are inundated with illegals and kept by greedy politicians for political maneuvering.

The day will come when the U.S. as we know it implodes because our third-world lack of education and civilization will overtake us. This is not an extreme statement given the exponential increase in immigrants both legal and illegal who are not assimilating or shouldering their fair share of society. Too many come for the handouts and retain their allegiance to their motherlands, statistically Mexico.

WAKE UP AND LOOK A MERE 5 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD. How can you even consider doing this to Utah? While many other states are going the route of Arizona's new laws, our state is going backwards into the Stone Age. I hope you know Spanish, because passage of this resolution will magnetize the state and put up a welcome sign for all illegals.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    "Hi, my name is ... and I'm calling Gov. Herbert to demand that he veto bill 116, because employing illegal aliens is ILLEGAL - a federal felony, in fact - and what federal law declares illegal, no state law can make legal."

Short, if not sweet. She said, "Thank you, I'll pass that along to the Governor." From "Hello" to "Goodbye" in less than 20 seconds, and she didn't ask for my location. She undoubtedly saw my out-of-state area code and didn't bother to ask.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Faarytale. Good to have you working with us.

And Waiter, there is now a smudge on my screen where your iconbug used to be.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

She undoubtedly saw my out-of-state area code and didn't bother to ask.
    Good point.

With all the voip, cell phones etc out there I think if asked all ya need to do is know a local zipcode?

When I was setting up mine It asked me what the zip code was and I basiclly was able to choose my own area code.

My phone number is the same wherever I am geographically located.
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

I am going to send an e-mail to the Governor’s office, even though I think that is an exercise in futility, since any politicians, who are this far off-track, will just do whatever they want to, anyway.

But, seriously…

I think it is time for the good people of Utah to:

1 March on the state capitol (as was done in Egypt) and demand/force the OUSTER/RECALL of EVERYONE and ANYONE who voted for this traitorous bill. No second chances, either. You voted for this, you’re out. Even if you see the light and change your mind, your priorities are obviously so far out of whack with your oath of office that you need to be removed from any position of power.
    2 Do some grass-roots research and permanently BOYCOTT every business that promoted/lobbied for this traitorous bill. They deserve to be put out of business. Let people who hire Americans fill in the spaces left behind. If someone wants to run their business by hiring slave-wage workers, while their decent American neighbors are out of work, let them move to the fine country of Mexico, and take their bean bag weapons with them, for protection.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    -Declaration of Independence

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    -Barry Goldwater

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Happy2BeMe you have got me ROFLMAO with this one. But to be more serious on my end, Lady Liberty didn't mean for Illegals to come here to her shores and invade the country.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Nothing will change until.....

It's time to ban together and march to the doors of the white house. enough is enough1 what is it going to take to rein in these crooked criminal traitor politicians? Phone calls and emails are not cutting it, chances are they come out the fax straight into the shredder.

It has got to end and the only way is for about a million of us to show up on the front lawn at the white house demanding this problem be fixed NOW! NOT a year two years a decade but RIGHT NOW. Then start mass contacting the media .

Until we get out in full force and call them out in front of the world these snakes will continue trying to legalize criminals.

I've had it!

Affirmative action now 20 million mexican illegal immigrants plus the Somalians, Asians, etc

Bet money if it were a "20 million Caucasian Invasion" this clown in the white house would stop them from getting into the Us and putting minorities, illegals etc out of work, over running the schools requiring money for minorities to be spent on catering to Caucasians, at all cost..

Please wake up people. Even if you are loaded you wont be able keep it much longer at this rate, we will be so out numbered every stinking liberal bleeding heart will get exactly what they paid for!

Look around. It has got to end or we know in the end the US will be one great big cesspool, were crime runs rampant, quadruple the drugs and killings etc.

It will be a nightmare, look at what these people have done to their own countries.
    We need to take to the streets ourselves just like the Illegals do. I'm for real here, that is what its going to take for this "DUMBED DOWN GOVERNMENT" to see that we are fedup with their BS

Re: Veto Illegal Alien Amnesty Bill in Utah

[quote="faarytale"]Gov. Gary R. Herbert 7 March 11
    SLC, Utah 84114-2220

Dear Gov. Herbert:
    I was shocked to hear that your Legislative Body has approved a guest Amnesty Program for Illegal Aliens. What is your state thinking? Let me just outline how I feel about this?
    1) Illegal Aliens are in fact, FELONS, here illegally. They should be rounded up and sent back to wherever they came. They are here living against the Immigration Laws of this nation. How can you possibly support an entire population of Felons.
    2) These people are sucking the “lifeâ€

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast