Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unfortunate: Operation American Shield Canceled

ALIPAC's illegal immigration fighters,

We are sorry to inform everyone and our friends in allied groups that were making plans to join us for Operation American Shield to be held in El Paso, Texas, on the July 4th weekend that we must cancel the event. We had 4 organizations entering coalition with us and our first 40 volunteers signed up, but now must abandon the plan.

While we had briefly mentioned that the long defunct Minutemen operations of the past had succeeded in once shutting down illegal border traffic in one sector while decreasing border traffic in all four border states back in 2004, we intended to keep our operation far away from anything else to do with the Minutemen for many reasons.

Unfortunately, I just got off the phone with Jerome R. Corsi, whom I had previously held a lot of confidence in, because he has put out the article you can read for yourself where he puts the deranged and defamed head of the Minuteman Project Jim Gilchrist back in play for the first time in many years.

Minutemen plan return to border, as senator urges president to act
    http://www.alipac.us/f12/rand-paul-uncorks-obama-304904/#post1418384

I had some very strong words of condemnation for Corsi and made it clear to him that his actions were forcing us to cancel our border operations. I reminded him that border operations could have nothing to do with the prior Minutemen movement because the two founders are highly toxic right now.

Of the two founders of the original Minuteman Project, Chris Simcox is awaiting trial on molestation charges involving two little girls, and Jim Gilchrist's last Border Operations Manager Shawna Forde is awaiting execution for her conviction for double homicide including the murder of a 9 year old little girl.

Jerome Corsi's article lies and falsely claims "Minutemen to the border... William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, or ALIPAC, has issued a call for Minutemen to gather on the southern border on July 4, in what Gheen is calling “Operation American Shield.” We never said anything about calling the destroyed Minutemen to the border as doing so would scuttle our plans! There have been no posts on the web or releases or email alerts claiming Jim Gilchrist is going back to the border, those claims emerged via Jerome Corsi in this article that disastrously came out tonight.

Why would anyone who really cared about securing the border work with, quote, or force us into unwilling association with Jim Gilchrist and his child murdering assistant? I'd expect such false association to come from the pro illegal alien camp, but for us to be hit so recklessly by Corsi using World Net Daily is simply beyond the pale.

We want World Net Daily to remove the false claim we called for any Minutemen to go to the border and issue an immediate retraction. Since there are absolutely no online posts, releases, or emails prior to this article about Gilchrist returning to the border, we believe it is clear that the Corsi inclusion of Gilchrist is clearly inspired by and in reaction to our announcement of American Shield. We have notified WND editors Joseph Farah and Bob Unruh about this serious problem with Corsi's article.

I cursed Jerome Corsi when he feigned ignorance about murderess Shawna Forde's association with Jim Gilchrist and he told me that he had to include Jim Gilchrist in his reports because he once wrote a book with Jim Gilchrist.

What is happening right now on our Southern Border with the new invasion is far more important than Corsi's continued sales of some book from 7 years ago.

The Minutemen are no more, and Gilchrist and Simcox should not be touched with a 20 foot pole by anyone with any sense.

Corsi forcing us into association with Gilchrist and the many scandals of the Minutemen in his unfortunate article opens us up to where Operation American Shield would be so blasted with comparisons to Gilchrist and murderess Shawna Forde that we would not be able to muster sufficient numbers by the time of the protest.

I am sorry this has happened. I thought Jim Gilchrist was finally done harming our movement and I really thought Jerry Corsi had more sense than to do something as destructive as he has just done.

While ALIPAC will continue to educate the public on the new invasion, call on the state governors to send the National Guard to the borders, and try to remove more amnesty supporting lawmakers like Eric Cantor, we must withdraw from our attempted border protest due to the renewed presence of Jim Gilchrist. As far as we are concerned, Gilchrist has long become an asset of the Open Borders Lobby. We watched many of the Soros backed smear groups remove their hit pieces on Gilchrist as soon as he started providing them with ammo on the rest of the movement.

We did not expect to get blown out of the water and the rug pulled out from beneath us by someone like Jerome Corsi writing for a publication we admire like World Net Daily, but that is what has happened here.

Operation American Shield is canceled and all Americans fighting against illegal immigration are advised to avoid any contact or association with Jim Gilchrist or any resurrection of his Minuteman Project that was finally destroyed when his border Operations Manager Shawna Forde went to death row for the murder of nine year old Brisenia Flores and her father Raul.

I hope you sell a lot of your old Minuteman books you have in boxes that nobody wants anymore, Dr. Corsi. I see the price of the Corsi & Gilchrist book has now been marked down to only $.99.

William Gheen
    President, AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Last edited by imblest; 06-17-2014 at 11:12 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)