Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll be sending them today.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

OKIE DOKIE, Doing it now!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm getting that we need to pre-order it for its July 4 release. Is this correct? If that's the plan let me know and I am happy to order some.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerurp
    I'm getting that we need to pre-order it for its July 4 release. Is this correct? If that's the plan let me know and I am happy to order some.
    Anyone else getting this message?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amazon is showing this message now, we will check on other sources or fixing this asap

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details

Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barnes and Noble
    3040 M. Street NW
    Wash. DC202 965-9880

Will get these in on the 28th and said they can get some copies over to the white house the same day.Doesn't know how many copies will come in.

Most stores I have called said I could not get them until the 4th
    He can take your order now!!

I am going to call a few more places!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Partnership for Prosperity, i.e. SPP, North American Union

I have been sending the following message to senators and members of the media ever since the first bill was introduced. Last week I was able to announce this live on the Glenn Beck Radio Show in New York. Today, for the first time, I overheard Pat Buchanan state on MSNBC that this is the motivating force behind Bush's support for this bill. Why, when this info was so readily available, is this just now beginning to surface?

"Both the new and the previous immigration reform bill contain provisions which give President Bush authorization to accelerate the "Partnership for Prosperity", otherwise known as the "North American Union" or the "SPP" (Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America). This plan calls for the expansion of NAFTA and eventual dissolution of the borders between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, thus allowing people and goods to move freely between these three countries.

This is why Bush is relentlessly pushing for passage of this bill and that which is intended to be his legacy. The plans have been in the works since 2001 and Presidents Bush, Fox, and Prime Minister Martin officially sealed the deal in 2005, without the oversight or approval from Congress.

The mainstream news media has not mentioned this fact in relation to this bill except for once when Lou Dobbs did so shortly after the "Discussion Draft" of the first bill (S.134 was released. Interestingly, these provisions were then omitted from the final draft of this bill but later, inconspicuously re-inserted by Senator Kennedy in his amendment S.A.1150, which failed to pass. In the new bill (S.1639) released on 6-20-07, however, these provisions are left intact in Sec.413 and included within the language of the actual bill."

Senator Burr's Knowledge of SPP, i.e. North American Union

It is ABSOLUTE BULL MOD EDIT that Senator Burr of NC is NOT FAMILIAR with this plan. Yesterday I had a 30 minute discussion on this subject with Scott Luginbill, one of Burr's Senate office assistants in Washington who stated that Senator Burr was familiar with the "Partnership for Prosperity" authorization in the current bill.

Contacting Multiple Senators

For anyone interested in contacting the offices of other Senators in addition to those from your own state, I will be more than happy to share my "method" with you. Just email me @ carolinamtnwoman@yahoo.com.

Re: Senator Burr's Knowledge of SPP, i.e. North American Uni

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    It is ABSOLUTE BULL MOD EDIT that Senator Burr of NC is NOT FAMILIAR with this plan. Yesterday I had a 30 minute discussion on this subject with Scott Luginbill, one of Burr's Senate office assistants in Washington who stated that Senator Burr was familiar with the "Partnership for Prosperity" authorization in the current bill.
    I spoke to Scott when we were leaving the building and he was on the way back in.

He told me he was familiar with the plans.

I told him what Burr had said about not knowing and how that needed to be fixed quickly.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast