Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I hope the Tea Party gets a copy of this and uses it.

Despicable. These people are acting like spoiled brat children who have been given into and therefore even as adults throw tantrums, stomp their feet, whine, cry, say they hate you, because they do not get what they want.

They are ignorant, most are either uneducated or educated improperly, and they don't have the mental capacity to understand that what they are doing is harmful including to themselves. Even if they have more understanding, they do not care. The hatred of the American people and the acceptance of such childish behavior has been ingrained in them from the time of childhood.

It seems to me they weren't getting a lot of attention that they wanted which is partly a good thing.

I think they should have been quickly and quietly as possible arrested and removed from the area and charged with inciting possible violence and desecration of the US flag. They should be made then to carry a large US flag around another such event or given prison time where their antics will get them some attention... the kind they won't like.

Then, in order for them to get out of prison/jail, they need to agree to publicly apologize via the media and to the group and speakers they were trying to disturb that day. And have to go through lengthly education of the history of the USA; if they are legal immigrants (no matter how long they have been here) then they get one warning if they ever are caught doing that kind of behavior again, they get deported, never to have the privilege of entering the US legally ever again - no exceptions. All immigrants that want to live in the US should have to renounce their citizenship in any other country before being allowed to achieve US citizenship. That dual citizenship thing just does not work.

Those here illegally, a no brainer, they get the above but immediate and permanent expulsion from the US.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

h47

This is a total outrage. Disgusting. They must be stopped.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

April
    This makes my blood boil. I am posting it everywhere I can think of and hope others do as well!

AND THIS IS THE KIND OF Shit THAT OUR DUMB @SS GOVERNMENT WANT TO LEGALIZE. HOW SAD FOR US THAT THE IDIOTS IN WASHINGTON CAN'T SEE THESE LOW LIFES FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE. AND WHY DID THE LE JUST STAND AROUND AND ALLOW THEM TO DISRESPECT OUR FLAG IN SUCH A MANNER THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN HAULED OFF TO JAIL FINED AND DEPORTED WHY IN THE HELL IS OUR GOVERNMENT TAKING THIS V****V OFF OF THESE UNGRATEFUL V****V THIS IS ONE DUMB GOVERNMENT BTW, ITS VERY EVIDENT THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS COUNTRY, THEY JUST WANT WHAT THEY CAN GET FROM THE TAXPAYERS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY DEMAND. I'M REAL SICK OF THE GOVERNMENT AND ITS UNWILLINGNESS TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND GET ALL OF THESE V*****V OUT OF THE COUNTRY

Apologies to those outraged, but I was ROFLMAO because they are giving us the ammunition to kill comprehensive reform and the Scheme Act. What a great thing to see! Woo hoo. Let's see more of these morons! All morons all the time!
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Banned
    Watson I agree but the problem is nobody is seeing it. Have you seen this on the news? The liberal press is just reporting the usual sob stories of illegals "I just come here to work" Blah blah blah. I dont know why they are so afraid to show what low life ungrateful things that they are. I never thought I would ever ever see our flag so disrespected.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Watson I agree but the problem is nobody is seeing it. Have you seen this on the news? The liberal press is just reporting the usual sob stories of illegals "I just come here to work" Blah blah blah. I dont know why they are so afraid to show what low life ungrateful things that they are. I never thought I would ever ever see our flag so disrespected.
    That is why we need to be sending it out to our email lists and posting it on blogs and websites, it is up to us to get the word out and it is spreading like wild fire.............. Put all the anger and frustration into getting the word out!

h47

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    because they are giving us the ammunition to kill comprehensive reform and the Scheme Act. What a great thing to see! Woo hoo. Let's see more of these morons! All morons all the time!
    One would think. One would think.

Oh, yes. In a perfect world this would be the case. The problem is that illegal aliens and their apologists are masters of deception. They know exactly how to manipulate peoples minds so that the general public will feel sorry for them, no matter what they do.

Its really sick that it has to be like that, but it is what it is.

Of course the good thing is that not EVERYBODY falls for their deception. Folks like you and me, as well as the other members of this forum have the ability to see them for what they REALLY are.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast