Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hear what you're saying, and I have some of that concern too.

But remember the Mexican flags that were flown and the outrage of the generally passive public. If illegals and their supporters didn't do this moronic stuff, we'd have only dry arguments and economic figures--real yawners compared to the emotional appeals.

This stuff does get out if we help it. I am getting more and more anti illegal viral emails, some of which I have posted here. They are funny, but there is truth in humor, and well-done humor is much easier to swallow, harder to fight back at, and tends to go viral. The anti-illegal emails I get are now coming from those who formerly sent me stuff like: what about Jose the illegal who works hard and contributes to our economy, make him legal and blah blah..

ALL I had to do is send a link in response of the vet who took down the Mexican flag flying over the American one. That was a punch to the gut, and I was careful to only do it once, let it sink in.

MY fear is, like with the flag, illegals will police the extreme morons. Have heart, this stuff is going viral. I feel a tipping point coming.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

I didn't think the video was very good. It wasn't enough to hit my angry button. The filming was very jumpy, and all I saw for a lengthy duration were people fumbling around with the flags. I had to rewind repeatedly to see what was written on the flag.

I don't think this video reflects Alipac's capabilities. I think we can do better.
    Right now, the video is just not effective in my opinion. Maybe if there were several shots of defaced flags, it would make a difference. That would improve the content, and the video would be more clear and to the point.

As for that lady's comment, "And the white man was still there." It didn't strike me as racist at all. To me, it was just a simple statement, and it wasn't anything derogatory.

For these reasons, it may not be good for Alipac's image to distribute this video. Please know that I'm not saying these things to be rude. I understand Alipac probably does not have the budget for professional film-making. The videos don't have to be a masterpiece, I just think the quality could be greatly improved.

I hope many of you understand what I am getting at.

I am a white male and I took her comments as racist as did many others.

If you dont get it, try inserting "And that black female was still there" as in I wish she wasnt.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm white also. I guess I feel the same way about "And that black female was still there" also. The sentence seems too generic, and doesn't have enough punch to be racist in my opinion. Even if the tone wasn't positive.

Now if it said "And that (N word) was still there" that would change things, and would naturally be racist.

If the woman had said "And the white guy should die" for example, or "White people are stupid and never should have come into existence," that would be racist because it conveys contempt because of the color of a person's skin.

"And the white man was still there" seems to be missing the element of hate.

I thought that lady was just being dumb, not necessarily racist. I'm not saying everyone else on this board is wrong, but what I am saying is other white Americans may not take that statement as an insult to their race.

I posted this on resistnet.com and there are 14 pages of comments so far.
    The video is kinda crappy so I can't tell what it says on the flag and is the
    woman in the red shirt wearing a "Che" shirt?

I agree, the more people see this sort of anti-American sentiment the
    more they will become outraged which only serves to make the other side
    look bad. OBL guys, keep waving the Mexican flag, keep making demands
    in spanish, keep putting swastikas on your protest signs and please keep
    disrespecting my country cuz it's doing you a lot of favors.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridget
    I'm white also. I guess I feel the same way about "And that black female was still there" also. The sentence seems too generic, and doesn't have enough punch to be racist in my opinion. Even if the tone wasn't positive.

Now if it said "And that (N word) was still there" that would change things, and would naturally be racist.

If the woman had said "And the white guy should die" for example, or "White people are stupid and never should have come into existence," that would be racist because it conveys contempt because of the color of a person's skin.

"And the white man was still there" seems to be missing the element of hate.

I thought that lady was just being dumb, not necessarily racist. I'm not saying everyone else on this board is wrong, but what I am saying is other white Americans may not take that statement as an insult to their race.
    If you will take the time to observe these protesters as we have, you will see a clear pattern of racism that accuses white Americans of having no right to be here, and the same towards black Americans although the "Pretend civil rights" game is played.

You will also see that Hispanics that oppose their open borders, pro Amnesty, Reconquista agenda are labeled as race traitors.

When this woman sings that line she is equating America, the American flag, with white people and she is reciting the mantra that America is racist as are all whites.

For a long time, when I heard them screaming racist! racist! I was confused, but now I know they hate whites and blacks and America and they see the entire existence of America as racist and they want America destroyed.

So, as a white person studying these protesters, I know when they are using the N-word on me. Each time they scream racist and each time some illegal alien supporter like this mocks our national anthem singing "White man was still there"

It is a comparative statement as opposed to the "white man no longer being there" which is their racist agenda.

Please dig in and research these movements so you will be able to better recognize when one of their activists is indicating that your presence on this continent is unwanted because you are WHITE or BLACK.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just wondering how many of the pro amnesty crowd gets involved
    out of pure racist hatred for the white man and not for the well being
    of illegals. They just use the immigration issue as a cover to spew hate
    and anti-white/anti-American rhetoric. Maybe there's a way to turn that
    around on them.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Ok. I'll look into it more.

Banned
    to bridget. So that video did not push your angry button. So what you couldn't tell what was written on it. The flag was laying on the ground with a TOILET SEAT on it. What the hell did you think was written on it? God bless America maybe? Of course the phrase "The white man was there" was racist. Did you not hear them cackle afterwords. Did you think they meant it as a compliment? You dont think this video is good enough for Alipac huh? Well check the comments on Youtube and you will see that people see this video for what is is. I question your motive.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Bridget, maybe this was not a wholly in your face thing, there was a small contingent, and they did seem unorganized and a bit looney, but, they were spewing hatred of a race (which is ignorance to associate being here, being Americans with only white men) and hatred of America. Disrespecting OUR flag, and what it stands for.

Bridget, lets look at it this way. The last part, the disrespect they are showing for America. They benefit from EVERYTHING this nation has because of what a group of "old white men" did when they signed the Declaration of Independence. They laid their lives on the line, some lost a great deal, for these anti-American goons to have the freedom to go out and spew their hatred. The disrespect filters down to all those who have subsequently laid their lives down for this nation, and those who fought for it. This alone should make people angry. Yet they go further to bring race into it all.

Do I feel absolute rage? In a differing level from 2007's vitriol, but it is there. Each time these people open their mouths, stupid garbage spews out, and they show themselves for who they really are, anti-American, hateful and fully disrespectful of what this nation has given them (although they deserve none of it).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast