Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Want the illegal aliens out of your state?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have just received word that the number of new bills being filed in the states to combat illegal immigration is unprecedented!

Please respond to our requests for you to take immediate action to distribute these state laws, get them filed, get them passed, and get the illegal aliens leaving your state.

We will announce special plans for our national supporters to assist California and New York due to heavy illegal alien supporter resistance to our advance in those states.

Today, please watch this video and listen carefully to our plans and messages. Please share copies of this video with all of your state and federal lawmakers!

You can also help by voting thumbs up, making a supportive comment, and adding this video to your comments. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our ALIPAC1 account on Youtube and review our older videos.

VIDEO
    Anti Illegal Immigration Laws Spreading to all states in 2011!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHVwChoBUQM

The ALIPAC Team
    Americans for Legal Immigration Political Action Committee
    www.alipac.us

PS: We have just added new states to our legislation tracking and support area. Thanks to your calls, emails, faxes, and campaigning, UTAH, OKLAHOMA. MISSOURI, and ARKANSAS have joined the list.

Battle of the States 2011 area...
    http://www.alipac.us/forum-24.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You

You've become an exceptional public speaker William and you are making such a difference.

Excellent, W. -- EVERYONE, LET'S DO THE "HARD" WORK NOW, LET'S ROLL HEAVILY TODAY AND ALL NEXT WEEK ON THIS!!!!

Hear hear,great job William!

We nee3d to get Ohio involved in this also.

Dicky

We will announce special plans for our national supporters to assist California and New York due to heavy illegal alien supporter resistance to our advance in those states.
    That is going to have to be one heck of a plan because those two states (I live in Brooklyn, NY) have been catering to IAs more than their own American citizens for as long as I can remember.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    You've become an exceptional public speaker William and you are making such a difference.
    Thank you very much. I'm very happy that you feel that way and hope that my efforts continue to represent what you want said and done.

added to the homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article6037.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dicky
    We need to get Ohio involved in this also.Dicky
    "Welcome to Alipac Dicky, glad you could join us!"
    Believe me Ohio isn't going to be left out of this!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you William you did a very good job. Keep our voices heard.