Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Saw the video's.

At first I was like appalled. Applaud I say!

Then when I clicked on this thread I was overcome by the realization that they worked for decades setting this up, and I baulk at saying, they HAD IT Coming.

From both sides perhaps???

Protest

Anyone engaging in violence should be arrested. All protestors should be screened for citizenship, and deported as necessary. Anyone caught with a Mexican flag should have it seized and burned. Police should be equipped with rubber bullets and 12 ga. bean bags.

Barack Obama do your job and defend our borders

Did anyone check to see if any of these rioters are illegal aliens and should be arrested? Seems to me that illegal aliens would be really upset by this law or immigrants here legally who want their relatives and friends to be able to come here illegally. Who else would be upset by this law?

If those slugs in congress who are supposed to represent Americans would stop feeding at the trough of big money, do their job and defend our border, we would all be better off.

Barack Obama is the hipocrite of the century. When he was campaigning he promised to make all illegal aliens get to the back of the line to become citizens. Now that big money has gotten to him its a different story.

Bullsh****

I am livid at watching these animals throw things and act like that!

And then to explain it all away as being justified because they were upset that a "white man" said he had the right to go where he wants to??? Uh, he DOES have the right to go where he wants to!!!!!!

Since when do their "rights" overcome ours?

It's totally hypocritical of the president elect POS to say that he will be "watching Arizona" - watch your own self Mr President. I recall when you ran for election that you took the stand that the states should be able to make and enforce their own rules on the Illegal situation on their own without interference from the Federal Govt. Now that Governor Brewer is finally taking a stand and showing some backbone with this bill you come out and imply heavily that there is a need to "watch" the state of Arizona????

Are you afraid of losing the next election without all of the support of the Latino population??? Don't worry about that. Trust me, the American people that did vote for you in 2008 know you well enough by now that they won't vote for you again anyway.

Might as well hang it up now Mr Obama. This isn't your fight anymore, it's OURS and we will prevail!!!!

Go and fix the unemployment and housing crisis if you can.... oh wait, never mind, you have already made a shambles of that too. So just sit back and STFU for the next 2 years. You have done enough damage already
    Sue A
    American Legion Rider, Chandler, AZ
    Patriot Guard Rider, AZ

Re: VIDEOS: Illegal Alien Supporters Riot in Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends of ALIPAC,

Police are attacked by a large mob of aggressive illegal alien supporters in Arizona in response to the passage of SB 1070 which is supported by 70-81% of Americans.

While one local FOX NEWS reporter tries to play down this incident, please compare the full footage that plays after his news report at this link...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/im ... iot_042310

When a country fails to secure it's Borders & permits people to enter at Will, it CEASES to be a Sovereign nation.... The video infuriates me!

Notice how they call it a "small riot" in the title?

Now, take a look at some of the aerial footage of the riot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6KB_hw ... r_embedded

Let us know what you think about this at this link to ALIPAC....
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1047637.html#1047637

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us
    W

These idiots really seem to like those water bottles. I've been to more than one protest where someone on their side threw a water bottle, in one case where it resulted in a serious injury to one of our people. And as for those students who obviously care so little about their education that they feel free to just walk out of class when it suits them, they should be told not to bother coming back.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    These idiots really seem to like those water bottles. I've been to more than one protest where someone on their side threw a water bottle, in one case where it resulted in a serious injury to one of our people. And as for those students who obviously care so little about their education that they feel free to just walk out of class when it suits them, they should be told not to bother coming back.
    Oh but don't you know? That would then become discrimination and an issue against their rights to free speech! Where the hell were the parents that they let them walk out of school? Oh I know, they met them at school and DROVE them to the protest. DISGUSTING!!!!!!
    Sue A
    American Legion Rider, Chandler, AZ
    Patriot Guard Rider, AZ

Frozen water bottle resulted in a brain injury for Minute-woman Dotty (Sp?) in Baldwin Park.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    That big display of mass violence on their part could really hurt their Federal legislation push on Monday if the word gets out enough.

W
    I heard they are having a protest rally today outside AZ capitol. No telling what will happen there............

Frozen water bottle resulted in a brain injury for Minute-woman Dotty (Sp?) in Baldwin Park.

W
    Yes, that's the one I was referring to. I was right there when that happened. Fortunately Dotty eventually made a full recovery.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast