Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The war is here! Not over there!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The war is here! Not over there!

Over here! The war is here not over there! No Presidential address and no flags at half mast for our slaughtered disarmed soldiers! Time for all military and national guard at home to be armed along with every sane American citizen with no felonies on their record! Every son and daughter of liberty arm yourself now, lock and load, practice and prepare America! The war is here... not over there!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-18-14-43-54
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am a veteran and when appropriate I advise young idealistic kids, “Do not join the military. They will send you into a war that you will fight and win only to have the politicians throw away your victory and all of those who suffered and died will have done so in vain.”

That is what happened in Viet Nam. We won every, every military battle with the North Vietnamese, yet we “lost the war.” How is that possible? Simple we just quit and went home, and the DEMOCRAT controlled congress cut off all military aid to our allies in South Vietnam. They were left alone to battle a heavily armed North Vietnamese army of invasion. The South simply ran out of bullets. And there was the self imposed humiliation of the USA running away from a squalid 5th rate nation. There was a dreadful film clip of a US helicopter being dumped off a ship into the ocean as we ran away in disgrace. Jane Fonda may have been drinking a campaign toast and gloating at that spectacle.

And now there is that dreadful black wall with 53,000 names on it of those who died for NOTHING! When I look at it I cry. Sons, brothers, fathers, nice young men many of whom never lived long enough to marry some notice young girl and raise a family.

And once again we see this in Afghanistan as Obama runs away, and the land so dearly won by the blood of young patriots is reclaimed by our enemies. And our friends over there (e.g. the Kurds) are struggling alone because the US will not give them military weapons.

Now the terrorist are on our soil because we ran away.

The truth is that you can not run fast enough or far enough to escape a determined enemy.

When idealistic young patriots are fighting an enemy overseas, the left wing crazies, who do not join the military, are busy over here destroying the freedom that the young soldiers think they are fighting to protect.

So this is my advice to young patriots: Stay home, the battle to preserve freedom is here with our own government. Drive the left wing scum out of public life and onto the fringe of society where the can spout their Marxist crap to each other. And with a government of patriots, the next time we need to fight an enemy we will have a quick decisive victory, and our government will not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. And then it will be appropriate to join the military because then your sacrifice will not be in vain.
    Last edited by csarbww; 07-21-2015 at 11:13 AM.