Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Thank you for writing regarding HB 36. Senator Apodaca is in support of HB 36.

The bill was heard in Commerce today, but the only change was to narrow the scope to accommodate the business community’s concerns. Senator Apodaca continues to work with stakeholders on all sides to achieve a solution.
    ========================================

TRANSLATION:

YOU CAUGHT US IN THE ACT! We will continue to work with LULAC and LaRaza to protect all illegal aliens in North Carolina, and the rest of the country.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My email to the other Senators, cc'ing the 5 traitors--

Dear Senator,

I am appalled to learn that House Bill 36 was gutted this morning in committee. I am told this by individuals whom I know personally who were in the committee meeting.

I can't believe that the Republican leadership of the Senate would allow this to happen. This is NOT why we voted them into office! This bill is vital to ensuring that jobs go to North Carolinians, not illegal aliens!!

My understanding is that Senators Berger, Apodaca, Gunn, Brown, and Rucho are responsible for this manuever to remove the teeth from E-Verify in NC. I would very much appreciate any pressure that you could bring to bear on these Senators to make them see how important it is to make sure jobs are going to our people and not illegals. Wouldn't you rather see North Carolinians earning wages as opposed to receiving tax dollars via food stamps and welfare??

I greatly appreciate any help you can give in this matter. I write you as a very concerned and active Republican Party member.

Sincerely,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    My understanding is that Senators Berger, Apodaca, Gunn, Brown, and Rucho are responsible for this manuever to remove the teeth from E-Verify in NC.
    =======================================

Excellent.

EXPOSE! REBUKE! REPROVE!
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Commerce committee members who gutted the bill--

Chairman---------Sen. Harry Brown
    Vice Chairman----Sen. Tom Apodaca
    Vice Chairman----Sen. Rick Gunn
    Vice Chairman----Sen. Wesley Meredith

Members Sen. Doug Berger, Sen. Harris Blake, Sen. Dan Blue, Sen. Peter S. Brunstetter, Sen. Debbie A. Clary, Sen. Daniel G. Clodfelter, Sen. Jim Davis, Sen. Linda Garrou, Sen. Thom Goolsby, Sen. Malcolm Graham, Sen. Ralph Hise, Sen. Neal Hunt, Sen. Brent Jackson, Sen. Floyd B. McKissick, Jr., Sen. Martin L. Nesbitt, Jr., Sen. E. S. (Buck) Newton, Sen. Gladys A. Robinson, Sen. Bob Rucho, Sen. Dan Soucek, Sen. Josh Stein, Sen. Richard Stevens, Sen. Don Vaughan, Sen. Stan White, Sen. Kathy Harrington, Sen. William R. Purcell

I am now calling Wesley Meredith and Dan Blue, who although he is a Dem, is my senator.

Sen. Meredith's office carefully took my message and will pass it along. I'll get to Sen. Blue in a minute!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm getting very weary of these attempts at deception coming out of the offices of Senator Phil Berger, Bob Rucho, and Tom Apodaca.

I think it might be time for some RINO busting with the truth.

They know exactly what the source of this information is, yet they speak as if it is some vague internet rumor.

It is not a rumor. It is fact and it is a fact being reported to ALIPAC by the sponsors of HB 36 and other organization leaders that were in the room this morning when they handed out the new version of the bill sans the requirement for all large businesses to participate.

I'm done playing around with these clowns.

Time for some serious political action against these sellout politicians masquerading as conservatives.

W

"Then it's all the RINO's in the room cause there are 31 Reps. and 20 Dems."
    Really sounds like these bastards are afraid to lose they're cheap labor!
    Wonder how many own construction companies and farms!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm getting very weary of these attempts at deception coming out of the offices of Senator Phil Berger, Bob Rucho, and Tom Apodaca.

I think it might be time for some RINO busting with the truth.

I'm done playing around with these clowns.

Time for some serious political action against these sellout politicians masquerading as conservatives.

W
    ===========================================

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Another Amnesty Supporter Like McCain will Reelect Obama
    "Send us another amnesty supporter like McCain and you will walk Obama back into the White House"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-235284-0-da ... rasc-.html

My reply to Apodaca's office. Let me know if you think it's over the top--I haven't sent it yet.

Ms. Gooden,

Apparently, you did not read my email. This is NOT a rumor, this comes from individuals who were IN THE ROOM when they handed out the new version of the bill sans the requirement for all large businesses to participate. Now you say it was only changed to "narrow the scope to accommodate the business community’s concerns." As far as I am concerned, the business community's concerns were more than accommodated by the earlier narrowing of scope that occurred before this bill ever came out of the House. I guess it's more important to "accommodate the business community" than it is to insure that it is North Carolinians who are fed, housed, and clothed rather than aliens who are here ILLEGALLY. Wouldn't it be better to have our citizens earning wages instead of collecting tax dollars via food stamps, welfare, etc?

I am tired of the lies out of your office. I called earlier and was told by Nicole that the text of the bill was unchanged since it came out of the House, which was a lie. If it was the same bill, a PCS would not be necessary. I think Sen Apodaca has forgotten that it was the VOTERS that put him in office, not the business community, and the VOTERS can darn well take him out. I would remind him that 80% of North Carolinians are in favor of insuring that citizens get jobs instead of illegal aliens. He better wake up and smell the coffee.

--- On Tue, 6/14/11, Carolyn Gooden (Sen. Apodaca) <Apodacala@ncleg.net> wrote:

From: Carolyn Gooden (Sen. Apodaca) <Apodacala@ncleg.net>
    Subject: RE: Gutting HB 36 E-Verify
    To:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 5:10 PM

Thank you for writing regarding HB 36. Senator Apodaca is in support of HB 36.

Contrary to the numerous claims and rumors that have been flying around, HB 36 has not been gutted or weakened. The bill was heard in Commerce today, but the only change was to narrow the scope to accommodate the business community’s concerns. Senator Apodaca continues to work with stakeholders on all sides to achieve a solution.

The Proposed Committee Substitute will be available as soon as it is reported on the Senate floor this afternoon and can be viewed at: http://www.ncleg.net/gascripts/BillLook ... illID=h+36

If you need further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Office of Senator Tom Apodaca

Chairman of Rules and Operations of the N.C. Senate

919-733-5745

2010 Legislative Building

16 West Jones Street

Raleigh, NC 27601

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    I guess it's more important to "accommodate the business community" than it is to insure that it is North Carolinians who are fed, housed, and clothed rather than aliens who are here ILLEGALLY.

Wouldn't it be better to have our citizens earning wages instead of collecting tax dollars via food stamps, welfare, etc?
    =================================

The way you precisely focus in on names, dates, times and places is what politicians absolutely detest.

What we understand here is that these professional politicians absolutely BANK ON most of their constituents staying completely oblivious to the issues of illegal immigration and how they adversely affect not only them, but their families for generations to come. The world is literally being changed around them by illegal immigration, and though they sense it, they typically are at a loss to understand how they can go about reversing it.

Politicians will listen MORE to one pro-amnesty lobbyist who is a large money donor than they will ten thousand constituents who forgot what was on the local news last night.

Very well done. Exceptional.

Senate leaders gut immigration bill.

I just finished writing a long reply and somehow lost the blessed thing. Oh well, nothing to cry about. The issue of gutting this immigration bill or any other is something to cry over. What people don't understand with the stroke of gutting the immigration bill taking the teeth out of it they are helping gut the country of its resources. I am talking about everything from the cradle to the grave. Everything from jobs to education to housing to medical help to police enforcemennt. I am handicapped and tried to find a job near my flat. I thought I had found something at a camera shope right across the stree where I lived. They wanted to hire me but I could not because I did not (and still don't) speak Spanish. I recall watching a talk show years ago where the topic was illegal immigration and jobs. The person on the show told a story where they were tryinng to get a job on the janitorial staff. The application they were given was all in Spanis with no English version. When the person asked for the English version they were told they should know the language. I had just gotten divorced (something my ex did while I was in hospital) and other issues I did not get a job fast enough and was evicted from my home and I lost almost everything I owned. It was not the regular things that I could easilly replace but the kind of things you can never replace. If I started it would take forever to tell. Just look around your house from where you are sitting and imagine if you had to move out and could only take a small number of things that were important to you. What would you choose to take with you and what would you leave behind. Well I think if they would just go by the laws that are aleady on the books. I always thought to get a job you had to have a social security card or some kind of card that would give a person legall status like a green card. I would give you dollars to donuts that illegal immigrants don't have that kind of ID. But so many illegal immigrants are pitied and are paid under the table. The reason for the social security and green card was to take the taxes owed out of the pay check. Good old Fica, immagine how much better we could live if we did not have to pay Fica. People with small amount of employees are suposed to figure a percentage of how much to give Fica. If you pay someone under the table I don't think they do that. That means many dollars of tax money that never comes in. The same with school children. Only the children who are here legallly get figured into how much money our schools are given. Because of the schools don't get that money despite the overcrowding in schools they don't get the money they need and the educcatikon children used to get is not the same. Before I loose this I will leave with a little saying I heard somewhere.

America, where is your anger?

Samantha

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast