Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Warning: Please Help Us Avoid Going into EMERGENCY Mode

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning: Please Help Us Avoid Going into EMERGENCY Mode

Friends of ALIPAC,

We would like to spend this week focused on the fight against illegal immigration. Unfortunately, the response to yesterday's email requesting support was far too low.

Let's try this again. We have over $5,000 in obligations due in a few days THAT WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE FUNDS TO MEET. If we all pull together we can meet our operations budget. We need many more of you to respond soon to avoid having to go into emergency survival mode instead of conducting our normal operations.

Please help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration by making an immediate donation via our secure online donations page at this link....
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

Hope to hear from you soon,

William Gheen and the ALIPAC Team
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Last edited by working4change; 05-22-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Yes, the funds drive arrives and its time to put some moola in the fire we have here fighting against illegal immigration.

I'm back to say over the years.. I disagree and think some posters are just blow hard buffoons and egotistical unrealistic blowhards..LOL.

Over the years we've put our hard earned and push our families and friends money into the fight against illegal immigration here because ALIPAC is a POWERFUL TOOL!

Don't be fooled their is a silent minority that donates quite a bit. Has for a long time and with all our activism we have won some tough battles.

Whether you have personal feelings that have been hurt in a debate or being edited or feel chastised by an over zealous (if thats your opinion) moderator at ALIPAC.

ALIPAC IS the best chance we have and I respect and support US again!

We will win this fight.....NOW more than ever we need to pull out all the big recourses (you thought I was gonna say guns, didn't ya mod) "LOL" and get the money rolling in so OUR WORDS ARE HEARD!

YOUR MONEY TALKS....almost as loud as you and I can OPINE
    OUR hard earned money does SO MUCH MORE
    The Voice of ALIPAC.....Lets get it going. Not much time left!

God Bless ALIPAC! AGAIN!
    Last edited by airdale; 05-23-2012 at 12:40 AM.