Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More of Hollywood's Filth

While I already don't go to the movies because of all the absolute crap coming out of Hollywood these days, and because of the HUGE amounts of money these people make acting while our teachers and police make peanuts, this film ABSOLUTELY TAKES THE CAKE. This really makes me angry. What is wrong with these people that they don't see that illegal aliens are flushing this country down the toilet, and when it's done, we all are going to have to live in it.

Please get the word out to not only boycott this film, but everyone in it: Robt DeNiro, Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, that piece of dirt, Don Johnson and everyone else associated with it.

And as some have suggested on this board, I support a TOTAL BOYCOTT OF HOLLYWOOD. They tend to be leftist, liberal scum who support illegals and I bet they have them caring for their childern, doing their landscaping, and cleaning their house(s). IT'S THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO MADE THEM WHO/WHAT THEY ARE TODAY AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN UNMAKE THEM. HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS - THEIR WALLETS. Let them know that WE are not going to take it anymore.

Gov. Brewer for President in 2012

Machete Movie

That movie trailer was actually part of the movies, Planet Terror and Death Proof. If you havent seen them they have a bunch of fake trailers for some kind of effect between movies.

They just added the 5th of May(Yes I will say that) message to Arizona thing for effect in the past week.

5th of May is not a real holiday, next year your schools, work, anyone you know tries to celebrate this fake Holiday do no attend.

Americans should immediately call for a boycott to this movie. I know it doesn't come out until September, but it should be an immediate action. It clearly will incite violence and it is one of the most racist things I've seen. If violence breaks out because of this movie, the director will have the blood of those people on his hands. This director is a racist idiot and the latino actors who have lowered themselves to being in a movie like this are racist as well. And they call everyone else a racist for wanting to abide by the law. Wow.....I am just simply overwhelmed with this.

Re: Machete Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Doitmikestyle
    That movie trailer was actually part of the movies, Planet Terror and Death Proof. If you havent seen them they have a bunch of fake trailers for some kind of effect between movies.

They just added the 5th of May(Yes I will say that) message to Arizona thing for effect in the past week.

5th of May is not a real holiday, next year your schools, work, anyone you know tries to celebrate this fake Holiday do no attend.
    Welcome to Alipac! Next year I will be flying the red, white and blue on May 5 and wearing patriotic clothes. I hope that everyone else will join with me. I also plan on doing this on Sept 16 mexican independence day! It would piss them off royally to see American flags everywhere on 'their' holiday in OUR country.

I wonder if us publicizing this movie is exactly what the producers want, to increase their profits?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The movie trailer has been pulled down by YouTube, but you can still access it here by completing a short and simple registration process to use the site:

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1947666201/

Movie "Machete"

We need to organize people to protest and carry signs where this film is being shown. If the theaters and film makers don't have viewers it will send a very clear message. And what speaks loudest in their business is MONEY.

Cool

I can't wait to see the movie now. Looks awesome.

LNR

AOL Blocking web content from ALIPAC

Just as information:
    When using the AOL program to access the internet, the links in the ALIPAC emails return this error message:
    570 User Identification Failed
    This Web page could not be opened. A connection to the page could not be made. Click the Reload or Refresh button to try again. If the problem persists, exit the service, then sign back on. You may also need to shut down other programs and restart your computer.

If I open the page in Internet Explorer, it loads fine ... AOL is blocking content.
    LNR
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Actually it looks like a low budget movie with a load of actors that look hard up in it.... the people that are in it also look gross ....of course that is my opinion!!!!!

Kathyet

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast