Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you so, so much..

Re: What the screaming is about

Quote Originally Posted by mifouf
    I completely agree that the whining and moaning is good news. I also wonder if it is increasing the profile of ALIPAC with the public in unintended ways. Wouldn't it be just too delightful if the membership in ALIPAC rises, donations surge, and hits increase. I hope that ALIPAC will keep an eye on those parameters. Cheers!
    Welcome to ALIPAC, mifouf!

Yes, I do think it is increasing the profile of ALIPAC! Most people are going to look us up and find out who we really are and what we're really about. They already know the phony race card is a lie because they know how they feel themselves about wanting to stop illegal immigration, so they already know it's a lie.

And who wants to send another liar throwing phony race cards at US citizens to the US Senate? I don't think the majority of Americans want someone in the US Senate who would lie about US citizens wanting to secure our borders, enforce US immigration law and deport illegal aliens.

Why would we want to keep a liar like John McCain in the US Senate, a man who in desperation is lying about the heart, soul and character of the American People?

We don't. Kick his lying ass to the curb Arizona. Do not send this man back to the US Senate.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great analysis William!!! The victory is our commitment!
    We'll defeat and kick away all these anti-american leftists.

If we really want to make McCain scream, we need to expose the soul less anti-American globalist Demons who financially support and endorse him. One of them has been posting as "Cyrylek" at the Politico link:
    http://dyn.politico.com/members/forums/ ... 153&sort=1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Arizona and other states that harbor pro-amnesty traitors must follow Judy's very timid advise," Kick his/her lying ass to the curb,in Arizona.In every state Do not send this man/woman back to the US Senate"
    How the hell is this buffoon still our Senator?Who freaking votes for McCain?For the life of me.And yes W, they will go down kicking and screaming,Without the rest of us I hope.
    This has been a long war.Its show time.We have to watch our backs.
    And cover our asses.
    More and more are dieing at our southern border. War at the border is intensifying ,and this administration is talking health care and amnesty?God keep us safe because our goverment sure wont.

William you hit the nail on the head. We are a threat to their twisted agenda....that is why they attack us. They only bother to even pay any attention to us because we are a force to be reckoned with. Someone said it is a badge of honor...and it is. I love it when they attack us because then I am sure we are doing our jobs.

GOOD JOB ALIPACERs. KEEP IT COMING!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Arizona and other states that harbor pro-amnesty traitors must follow Judy's very timid advise," Kick his/her lying ass to the curb,in Arizona.In every state Do not send this man/woman back to the US Senate"
    How the hell is this buffoon still our Senator?Who freaking votes for McCain?For the life of me.And yes W, they will go down kicking and screaming,Without the rest of us I hope.
    This has been a long war.Its show time.We have to watch our backs.
    And cover our asses.
    More and more are dieing at our southern border. War at the border is intensifying ,and this administration is talking health care and amnesty?God keep us safe because our goverment sure wont.
    That's it in a nutshell! Well said, airdale.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm from Sandwich, Il. and I just wanted you to know that a lot of people , including my own family have been giving me a hard time for years about the fight against illegal aliens. I've always been very vocal about the damage being done. Most people have been letting what I say go in one ear and out the other. I've been called names like eccentric, terrorist, racist, paranoid, etc. Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting calls and emails asking what they can do to get involved. My husband said just yesterday that this Tea Party stuff was really being talked about at his job and on the news. I'm happy that they all want to be involved FINALLY. I'm turning everyone onto ALIPAC and NUMBERS USA. I've also sent hundreds of emails out with the names, numbers, and addresses of all our politicians. Thank you so much for getting the news out. We The People are sitting up and taking notice! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!

To All our NEW and LATEST recruits

To ALIPAC!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Janazur
    I'm from Sandwich, Il. and I just wanted you to know that a lot of people , including my own family have been giving me a hard time for years about the fight against illegal aliens. I've always been very vocal about the damage being done. Most people have been letting what I say go in one ear and out the other. I've been called names like eccentric, terrorist, racist, paranoid, etc. Now, all of a sudden, I'm getting calls and emails asking what they can do to get involved. My husband said just yesterday that this Tea Party stuff was really being talked about at his job and on the news. I'm happy that they all want to be involved FINALLY. I'm turning everyone onto ALIPAC and NUMBERS USA. I've also sent hundreds of emails out with the names, numbers, and addresses of all our politicians. Thank you so much for getting the news out. We The People are sitting up and taking notice! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
    Welcome Janazur!

Don't know if it's any consolation, but I do understand the name calling and mocking you went through. I've been barking about this and the Tea Party stuff now for 18 years, and went through exactly the same thing you have. The name calling eventually wears off though. And the best vindication is when you do have those who ill treated you for it start to ask what they can do to help fix it now. It lets you know you were right all along, but refused to put your head in the sand and go along with travesty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast