Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What it will take to stop Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What it will take to stop Amnesty

Friends of ALIPAC,

For us to defeat Amnesty over the next 60 days, we need many of you who have been dormant or silent over the last two years to get back in the saddle to ride! We have lots of new people organized for our cause, but about two years back many became silent or apathetic. We need our old school supporters to come back to those holding the line currently in this fight.

We need immediate donations to fund our operations against the nation destroying illegal alien Amnesty bill making its final progress in the US House right now at this link..
    http://www.alipac.us/donations/

We had reduced the number of states giving licenses to illegals down to 3 but the illegals have made recent gains and now have 10 states giving them licenses!

We had defeated in-state tuition for illegals in every state we fought them, but we had to restrict our efforts when about 1/3 of our donors and activists went silent in reaction to Obama. Now, illegals have you paying to replace your own kids in college with in-state tuition in several new states!

In 2010, we elected more anti-illegal immigration candidates to Congress than ever before and defeated Amnesty twice that year! Now, three years later they have GOP members of Congress turning to support Amnesty left and right!

Don't let the illegals keep advancing! Let's get our American team on the advance against illegal immigration once again with your support at this link...

This is all happening because many illegal immigration fighters sat down, withdrew, or surrendered. Losing Fox News to the Amnesty side was a big blow as has been Obama's Constitution bypassing supremacy!

We need you folks to take heart, stand up again, come back to the fight!

Currently, we have only raised $6,700 of the $30,000 we must raise by month's end to survive the year and fight back with strength! We need an immediate infusion of donations to avoid an emergency mode where we have to fight to even keep our organization in existence instead of fighting the AMNESTY BILL THAT HAS BEEN FILED!

We need volunteers and we need donors.

Please take action now to send a donation of any amount you can afford to give at this time via our secure online donations link at...

I will personally be available to you by phone or email to discuss our funds drive and efforts to defeat Amnesty in these final moments.

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    President of ALIPAC
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

PS: I will be monitoring our funds account all evening as this email reaches you watching for responses. I hope to see your name coming in to our aid tonight and tomorrow via this link...
    Last edited by working4change; 10-07-2013 at 08:46 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change

LET'S GET GOING AND STOP THIS BILL ASAP!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP FOLKS WE CAN'T DO IT ALONE!

Banned

NumbersUSA 4 hrs ·
    It looks like Obama plans on moving forward with his executive amnesty plan. The administration is requesting 34 million blank green cards and work permits for illegal aliens and new foreign workers. This executive amnesty must be stopped!

Banned
    DHS Soliciting Bids For Up To 34 Million ID Cards for Illegals

Dean Garrison 16 hours ago

The cat is out of the bag. Just because Obama has delayed any executive actions on amnesty until after the mid-term elections, it does not mean that amnesty is not going to happen.

Earlier this month the Department of Homeland Security issued a preliminary draft solicitation and gave notice of an official solicitation that is forthcoming. The draft estimates the need for at least 4 million cards per year (for five years) and states that the maximum number of cards should not surpass 34 million.
    34 million?
    All I can say is wow!
    USCIS (U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services) is responsible for the solicitation and operates under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security.
    USCIS Contracting will be posting a solicitation for the requirement of Card Stock used by the USCIS Document Management Division. The objective of this procurement is to provide card consumables for the Document Management Division (DMD) that will be used to produce Permanent Resident Cards (PRC) and Employment Authorization Documentation (EAD) cards. The requirement is for an estimated 4 million cards annually with the potential to buy as many as 34 million cards total. The ordering periods for this requirement shall be for a total of five (5) years. This is a Firm Fixed Price (FFP) supply purchase for commercial items, utilizing North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 325211 and Product / Service Code (PSC) 9330. This requirement is for the acquisition of 100% polycarbonate solid body card stock with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and holographic images embedded within the card construction substrate layers, card design service, and storage.

The solicitation will be posted at this FedBidOpps webpage.
    As noted, the purpose of the cards is two-fold: permanent residency and authorization for employment. The fact that the labor force participation rate is the lowest it has been in 36 years didn't seem to factor into this decision. No one is promising jobs, just the right to have a job if you can find one. Good luck with that! Or maybe I should say, "Buena suerte con eso!"
    Jonathan Strong reports for Breitbart:
    Despite no official action from the president ahead of the election, the Obama administration has quietly begun preparing to issue millions of work authorization permits, suggesting the implementation of a large-scale executive amnesty may have already begun.

Unnoticed until now, a draft solicitation for bids issued by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Oct. 6 says potential vendors must be capable of handling a "surge" scenario of 9 million id cards in one year "to support possible future immigration reform initiative requirements."

The request for proposals says the agency will need a minimum of four million cards per year. In the "surge," scenario in 2016, the agency would need an additional five million cards – more than double the baseline annual amount for a total of 9 million.

"The guaranteed minimum for each ordering period is 4,000,000 cards. The estimated maximum for the entire contract is 34,000,000 cards," the document says.

The agency is buying the materials need to construct both Permanent Residency Cards (PRC), commonly known as green cards, as well as Employment Authorization Documentation (EAD) cards which have been used to implement President Obama's "Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals" (DACA) program. The RFP does not specify how many of each type of card would be issued.
    I am unsure why the Obama Administration is even trying to cover their tracks at this point. Anyone who is awake already knows what is coming. It's quite obvious.
    Those that aren't awake don't tend to visit websites like this one unless it is to tell our authors and readers how stupid they are. The fact that Obama is still in office pretty well proves how stupid we all are.
    What do you do when the evil forces begin to taunt and laugh at you?
    I'm not really sure, but does anyone know who was eliminated from The Biggest Loser this week?
    Wake up America. There is no more time for apathy.
    Source
    Don't forget to Like Freedom Outpost on Facebook, Google Plus, Tea Party Community & Twitter.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/10/dh...WzblICkO6Zh.99

Banned
    [Watch] Rep Steve King – If Obama Dictates Amnesty – Surround The White House, Impeachment Must Be On The Table

J.D. Hayworth asks Rep Steve King (R-IA) what Congress is prepared to do in response to a dictatorial declaration of illegal alien amnesty by Hussein Obama.
    Rep King, who just recently recommended that they American people surround the White House with pitchforks, says that some of it will depend upon the response of the American people. He can tell us what he’s prepared to do, though, and does, saying, “If the ‘president’ violates the Constitution by executive edict of whatever form the document takes and seeks to legalize several million people or five to nine million or more people, I’ve said this. Wherever I am, if I’m not in Washington, I will go directly to the airport, I will go to Washington DC, I’m going to call for John Boehner to call for a special session.”
    Congressman King continues, “I’m going to hope he beats me to that, I hope he’s anticipating this too, and I don’t figure that going to the Capitol and asking people to come there to surround the Capitol does us any good but surrounding the White House might.”
    He says, “If we’re not willing to go there and protest outside the gates of the ‘president’s’ residence until he lets go of this unconstitutional action then I don’t know how we stop this.”
    King says cutting off the funding will result in Obama once again shutting down the government and blaming Republicans. He says Obama will throw a tantrum to get the unconstitutional act that he wants. King refers to the “I” word that nobody wants to say, saying that he would have never said no boots on the ground and in this context everything must also be on the table.
    Rep King points out that we cannot have a president of the United States that believes he can make up the law as he goes. Obama has ordered ICE to break the law and they have complied with his orders to break the law by refusing to put people into removal proceedings.
    He says this cannot be allowed to happen or the United States will be transformed into a lawless third world nation with a King sitting in the White House, and it won’t be the Iowa Congressman.
    Hayworth asks Rep King to clarify, which he does that impeachment is the “I” word to which he was referring; saying that it is not the first card to play but it is certainly not one that you take off of the table.
    King also expands on his call for the people to surround the White House, calling upon the First Amendment of the Constitution which guarantees the people’s freedom to peacefully assemble to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
    He affirms our right, our duty and our obligation to exercise our Constitutional right to let him know we’re not going to tolerate it.

http://launch.newsinc.com/share.html...deoId=27905419

Rick Wells is a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. Please “Like” him on Facebook, “Follow” him on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us

http://www.rickwells.us/rep-steve-ki...-on-the-table/

Impeachment is the I word we all need to use...He is a law breaker, and his policy's are destroying our Country.. Wake Up America...WE follow the constitution in Country and that goes for all politicians...Vote them all out!!!! Show them they work for us....

working4change