Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: What would you like to say to Donald Trump about illegal immigration?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What would you like to say to Donald Trump about illegal immigration?

Comment at ALIPAC.us where your comments will leave a lasting record and not on Facebook where they quickly disappear.

Donald Trump has taken the lead in the GOP primary for having the audacity to break with other elites by speaking out against illegal alien crimes in America! Republican voters are so hungry for representation on the illegal immigration issue that they have rewarded Trump with the lead position nationally!

In fact, Donald Trump is now receiving so much support he just increased the size of the venue for tomorrow's immigration issue rally in Phoenix Arizona where amnesty supporting RINO Republicans John McCain and Jeff Flake are refusing to attend! (read details click here).

To monitor the latest news being collected about Donald Trump, you can monitor our Donald Trump tag at this link...
    http://www.alipac.us/tags/donald%20trump/

Donald Trump's campaign staff has been all over our archives at www.ALIPAC.us this week, so please take a few moments to send a message to Donald Trump.

Please post your comment here and start off by saying "I want Donald Trump to know...." and please focus your comments on the issues of illegal immigration, illegal immigrant crimes, and amnesty!
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/what-would-y...ration-321087/

Since we have so many ALIPAC supporters in Arizona, please send us your reactions and videos from the Trump rally tomorrow!

Speak out together and be heard ALIPACers!

The ALIPAC Team

PS: While it is ok to comment on social media, make sure you place a copy of your comments at this link to leave a lasting record of your comments to or about Donald Trump...
    http://www.alipac.us/f8/what-would-you-like-say-donald-trump-about-illegal-immigration-321087/

Last edited by ALIPAC; 07-10-2015 at 04:07 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want Donald Trump to continue to speak out against the illegal alien crimes against Americans. In fact, our activists here at ALIPAC are going to help make that easier to do. Mr. Trump has the ability to overcome the media blockade that is preventing 99% of those crimes from ever reaching the public, but we have them archived here at ALIPAC.

Big welcome to the Trump campaign staffers and the other campaigns that have been visiting www.ALIPAC.us of late. We are happy that our efforts and resources are of use to you.

However, please make sure that Donald Trump knows that if the current group of illegal aliens are allowed to stay in the US in violation of our current laws or our laws are changed to allow millions of them to stay then it will not matter how tall the wall is because no wall or border defenses will stop the next ten million illegals.

The truth is that the vast majority of Americans and legal Hispanics do not care to have the illegals here and those numbers are reflected in the large collection of certified and scientific polls we have here at ALIPAC (click to review).

We need a candidate for President that says he will oppose any form of amnesty or path to citizenship for illegals and will spend his or her first 4 years in office simply enforcing ALL of the EXISTING BORDER AND IMMIGRATION LAWS as a President is required to do!

Four years of actual enforcement of the laws already passed by Congress would send millions of illegals packing for their home nations on their own and provide great relief to American and legal immigrant workers and communities!

William Gheen
    President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want Donald Trump to know that he needs to continue the attacks against illegal immigration and the forces that support it.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Thank you, Mr. Trump, for not letting the left or the right brow beat you on this issue. It is past time that we made an honest and true effort to secure our borders. Don't blow it, and you'll have my vote.

Please bring to the forefront that illegal immigration ALSO INCLUDES TERRORISTS - ISIS, ETC!! That alone is a far greater THREAT to the United States than all illegal immigration combined. We need the strength and power of someone like Donald Trump who has no political agenda or favors to repay. Please continue with your bravado and bring America back to the Americans and let the immigrants wait in line like the rest of the legal immigrants!!! THANK YOU THE DONALD!!! Let's get serious!!

I want Donald Trump to know we are behind his efforts to bring the problems associated with illegal immigration to the forefront. Just because many people simply want our immigration laws enforced does not make us racist. One of the main responsibilities of our federal government is to protect it's borders for the safety of our people. They have failed for decades in this responsibility, both parties, who obviously cater to their special interest groups and/or seek votes. Thank you Mr. Trump for speaking out on this important issue.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I want Donald Trump to know that Conservative Americans looking for work stand with you, but we will not put up with someone who is not truly dedicated to the traditional way of American life. Traditional Families are part of the heritage of America, and Criminal Aliens are destroying that institution just fast as activist judges. America can't afford endless talk, so put up, or shut up. (Unaffiliated with any campaign.)

I want Donald Trump to know he is going to be the next President of the United States of America! It is mandatory that you continue to play hardball against these treasonous politicians on both sides! Long live the USA!!!!

I want Donald Trump to know that it's a long time to the election and I hope he can keep illegal immigration in the new until then.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You have opened a conversation that should have begun long ago and for that I thank you. I'm a Democrat who taught English to adult immigrants, a majority of them undocumented, in a suburb of Los Angeles for many years. The nearby suburb where I live also has an expanding population of illegal immigrants adjacent to a very wealthy area. Although blunt your comments reflect what I and my colleagues, many of them Hispanic, have noted. This includes a majority of the evening student population that is poorer and lacking in even basic classroom skills and behavior, including accountability, committment to assimilation, etc. etc. Because our jobs were dependent on attendance the behavior was a direct threat to my livelihood. For years I tolerated it because I had to work. But when I was eligible to retire I did so, far earlier than I'd intended. I got tired of worrying about my job and depending on irresponsible individuals for my livelihood. As you stated, some are good people. But, again, a majority were not Mexico and Central America's best. They had multiple kids (5 each for two ladies in the last class) without adequate income to support them (Medicaid, free lunch, food stamps!). They didn't behave well, interrupting classmates and me. They took phone calls in the hall, peeking into adjacent classroms and aggravating other teachers and students. We were even notified last year of exposure to antibiotic-resistant TB and had to be re-tested at our own expense. Legal visitors pass a medical screening so we knew it came from the south. So keep igniting the dialogue! You're doing us all a great favor.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast