Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will You Support ALIPAC's Operation IOWA?

Friends of ALIPAC,

We have come up with a plan to stop Mike Huckabee and his AMNESTY plans in Iowa.

This plan is designed to have a maximum impact for the benefit of our cause and the candidates that are serious about immigration enforcement who will running for office across America.

If you will support this plan, ALIPAC intends to launch a phone survey into 25-50,000 Republican households in Iowa that are likely to vote in the January 3rd Primary.

Right now, the Iowa voters only know that Huckabee sounds tough on immigration, plans to make the illegals leave, and is supported by Minutemen. We cannot let them vote believing these falsehoods.

The phone poll will ask "Do you support or oppose Mike Huckabee's amnesty plan for illegal aliens, in which they get to leave the country and then return legally in just a day?"

This poll will alert the voters to the shamnesty Huckabee is pushing. It should also give us a high response rate Opposing the plan. We want to run this poll and then release the results to the national and IA media.

Also, we want to send a team of leaders to Iowa, in the final days of the campaign, to work to coordinate ALIPAC volunteers in the area and to warn voters door to door about the Huckabee Amnesty plan.

While we would rather not ask you this over Christmas, we have no choice on the timing of these events.

For ALIPAC to conduct the phone poll, we must raise $5,000 before Christmas night. For ALIPAC to conduct the poll and for me to lead a team to Iowa, we must raise $7,000.

While many of the people who are considering the trip to Iowa would prefer to be at home with friends and family, we have a job to do that requires phone calls and boots on the ground in IA.

Please consider an immediate donation of any amount and we will do what we can with what we raise. Our current budget only has enough funds to carry our regular operations into the New Year and we must have your financial support to do what needs to be done in Iowa.

To contribute now, please visit this SECURE link....
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Help us change the outcome of the Iowa primary. Help us warn the votes and send a team in on the ground immediately after Christmas.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

William Gheen
    WilliamG@alipac.us
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sending a donation NOW William!!!

Americans United can WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have proven it time and time again!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donation sent.

Sent

Banned
    I don't have any money, but my phone has unlimited long-distance.

I'd be happy to make the calls...

You should see if you can get a statement out of Mark Krikorian it would be cheaper and have almost as much impact. Good luck though.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SENT .

I HOPE ALIPACERS RECOGNICE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, THE IMPACT OF HUCKBUSH WINNING WILL BE VERY DANGEROUS TO US ALL .LET'S TURN THIS AROUND.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On The Way

almost didn't see this, seldom look in Announcements

I just got a call from my buddy Dan (Voice of the People USA)! I am doing EVERYTHING I can think of to get him out there with you. He is worried he might lose his job for taking several days without much notice, so my husband and I both are working on a backup job for him, if it comes down to it. We are also giving him some money to go with (can't afford much ourselves, with 7 kids and Christmas) but he sure isn't going to starve on MY watch. God bless all of you for doing this. It takes courage to fight a seemingly losing battle. We're with you on this!!
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth