Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: William Gheen Vs. Geraldo Rivera Today Trying to Rescue California from Illegals

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #21
    Senior Member MontereySherry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,039
    my question is this, IF we do nothing to stop the flood of illegals and the illegals outnumber US citizens what will stop illegals from running for government offices?
    We will then lose our state California...may as well just give it back to mexico IF we are not going to stop this flood.
    Considering Democrats are 2/3 of our Legislatures and 1/3 of our Legislatures belong to the Latino Caucus it is an uphill battle to stop the complete loss of California.

  2. #22
    Administrator ALIPAC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    52,638
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    Considering Democrats are 2/3 of our Legislatures and 1/3 of our Legislatures belong to the Latino Caucus it is an uphill battle to stop the complete loss of California.
    Well, with you in place as our CA coordinator hopefully ALIPAC can do a lot more in the state from this point forward

    W
    Click here to learn more about William Gheen President of ALIPAC

  3. #23
    Senior Member MinutemanCDC_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Posts
    3,139
    Quote Originally Posted by bamissfa View Post
    IF we do nothing to stop the flood of illegals and the illegals outnumber US citizens what will stop illegals from running for government offices?
    We will then lose our state California...may as well just give it back to mexico IF we are not going to stop this flood.
    That doesn't sound like such a bad thing... oops, sorry, MontereySherry.

    Maybe if Los Angeles fell into the ocean and Bay area traffic froze in 24/7 gridlock,
    the rest of the state would be worth fighting for.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

    Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

    The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

  4. #24
    Senior Member MinutemanCDC_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Posts
    3,139
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    This is what the Geraldo show was about! Sad!

    School fight death ruled a homicide
    Feb 28, 2012 Will a child be charged with crime?
    School fight death ruled a homicide - Fox News Video - Fox News
    I'm sorry, I may have missed something here. Was one of the girls in the fight an illegal alien?

    Or was that just a diversion, a red herring, which Geraldo brought up to throw William off?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

    Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

    The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

  5. #25
    Super Moderator working4change's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    15,731
    We need your help here please
    Calls to Indiana to Stop In-state Tuition

    http://www.alipac.us/f9/<font color=...ont>sa-251848/
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men. Plato

  6. #26
    Super Moderator imblest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,986
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC View Post
    I'm sorry, I may have missed something here. Was one of the girls in the fight an illegal alien?

    Or was that just a diversion, a red herring, which Geraldo brought up to throw William off?
    I think both were. The point was that a caller the day before had called in and said basically, "Good, one less illegal" and of course, Geraldo was appalled, as anyone would be. Hence his questions to W about violence.
    ...cannot we find an American capable and worthy of the trust? ...Why should we take the bread out of the mouths of our own children and give it to strangers?" John Adams

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    somewhere near Mexico I reckon!
    Posts
    9,900
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I think both were. The point was that a caller the day before had called in and said basically, "Good, one less illegal" and of course, Geraldo was appalled, as anyone would be. Hence his questions to W about violence.
    I think that call was a set up! So Geraldo could go into his anti-immigrants BS.

  8. #28
    Super Moderator imblest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,986
    I think so too, steve.
    ...cannot we find an American capable and worthy of the trust? ...Why should we take the bread out of the mouths of our own children and give it to strangers?" John Adams

  9. #29
    Senior Member MontereySherry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,039
    Maybe if Los Angeles fell into the ocean and Bay area traffic froze in 24/7 gridlock,
    the rest of the state would be worth fighting for.
    Ha! Ha! Minuteman, actually a lot of Californians have a different dream. If you look at the voting dynamics of California, you would find that most of the bleeding heart liberals live on the coastal side of our major fault line. The rest of us live inland on the other side of the fault line. So the saying is if the big one happens, all the liberals could fall off into the ocean and we would have ocean front property. Just a little California humor!

  10. #30
    Senior Member MontereySherry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,039
    I can never take Geraldo serious. I always flashback to seeing that White Supremist breaking his nose on his tv program. (dating myself)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •