Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen's Open Letter about Reporter's rape comments.

his letter is in response to the comments made on Fox News tonight.

VIDEO LINK
    Greta Van Susteren reports on the murder of Dani Countryman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tReIZ73BrqY

William Gheen's Open Letter to Mr. Steve Mayes of The Oregonian

Mr. Mayes:

On the night of August 13, 2007, you were interviewed by Greta Van Susterenon on Fox News about the rape and murder of Dani Countryman. Police have charged two illegal alien cousins with her murder by strangulation.

You stated in the interview that Dani was kissing Alex Gamboa earlier in the evening and later they had their pants down as Alex called to his cousin Gilberto to help him subdue Dani and that he put his foot on her neck, which strangled her.

You also stated, "If it was consensual or not consensual, that is up in the air."

Sir, may I remind you that the legal age of consent in the states of Oregon and Texas is 18! Dani Countryman was 15 and Alex Gamboa is 24. It is legally impossible for the intercourse or attempted intercourse between them to have been "consensual".

How you could ever question whether a 15 year old girl who was fighting back at the time of her murder, against two males in their 20's who were on top of her, in a state where the legal age of consent is 18 was having consensual or non-consensual sex is beyond me.

I am requesting that you publicly retract your statement made on Fox News in front of millions of viewers and that you issue an open apology to the victim's family for your insult and misrepresentation of this case.

From the news reports available at this time, Dani Countryman was either raped or murdered during a rape attempt that was either violent, statutory or both.

I hope you will do the right thing and retract your statement and apologize to the family.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

CONTACT INFO

Steve Mayes
    503-294-5916
    stevemayes@news.oregonian.com

Letters to the Editor
    503-221-8150
    letters@news.oregonian.com

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

added to the alipac homepage with the following note

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2465

ALIPAC NOTE: Links to the Video and contact information for your letters to Mr. Mayes and letters To The Editor of the Oregonian are found following the links at the end of this article!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Letter to the Editors version

VIDEO LINK
    Greta Van Susteren reports on the murder of Dani Countryman
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tReIZ73BrqY

William Gheen's Open Letter to Mr. Steve Mayes of The Oregonian

To The Editor:

On the night of August 13, 2007, your reporter Steve Hayes was interviewed by Greta Van Susterenon on Fox News about the rape and murder of Dani Countryman. Police have charged two illegal alien cousins with her murder by strangulation.

He stated in the interview that Dani was kissing Alex Gamboa earlier in the evening and later they had their pants down as Alex called to his cousin Gilberto to help him subdue Dani and that he put his foot on her neck, which strangled her.

He also stated, "If it was consensual or not consensual, that is up in the air."

May I remind Mr. Hayes that the legal age of consent in the states of Oregon and Texas is 18! Dani Countryman was 15 and Alex Gamboa is 24. It is legally impossible for the intercourse or attempted intercourse between them to have been "consensual".

How anyone could ever question whether a 15 year old girl who was fighting back at the time of her murder, against two males in their 20's who were on top of her, in a state where the legal age of consent is 18 was having consensual or non-consensual sex is beyond me.

I am requesting that Mr. Hayes publicly retract his statement made on Fox News in front of millions of viewers and that he issue an open apology to the victim's family for the insult and misrepresentation of this case.

From the news reports available at this time, Dani Countryman was either raped or murdered during a rape attempt that was either violent, statutory or both.

I hope Mr. Hayes will do the right thing and retract your statement and apologize to the family.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

These letters have been sent into the Oregonian and I have called them as well.

Anyone else want to weigh in and letter them?

W

You you know I can.

Dixie

Has this man no shame - smearing a 15 year old girl to attempt to put two illegal monsters in a better light.?

Just wonder though, did he think she was consenting when one put his shoe on her neck and killed her?

I sent emails to both the above email addresses.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

As far as I can tell; no one in the Oregon media has any shame.

Dani Countryman's myspace memorial page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =221612998

Her story was also added to mydeathspace.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    These letters have been sent into the Oregonian and I have called them as well.

Anyone else want to weigh in and letter them?

W
    I already did.

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by hell2pay
    As far as I can tell; no one in the Oregon media has any shame.

Dani Countryman's myspace memorial page:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =221612998

Her story was also added to mydeathspace.
    ....so sad!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast