Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

$200 Million Dollar Question

I've been watching the news as I'm sure most everyone here has been.
    But something eludes me totally.

There was a segment on FOX news the other night about Vineland, NJ and the economical impact caused by illegal aliens.

My figures may not be correct but below is briefly what I THINK I heard.

One hospital said that close to $200 million dollars is being spent to treat illegals that don't have medical insurance. This is passed on to tax payers.

Several people have argued that illegals are indeed paying taxes and medicade. How, I don't know since they are illegal and the argument for Amnesty is for them to come out of the shadows and start paying taxes etc.

They say the illegals are paying close to 7 billion in taxes etc.

In consideration of hospitals that vary medical aide to illegals due to geographic and demographics, it still eludes my addition and subtraction abilities.

If one hospital is paying $200 million in unpaid medical expenses with our taxes.

How many hospitals are in America?

Even if the illegals are paying 7 billion in taxes?

Do our taxes only go towards unpaid hospital bills for illegals?

What about education, food stamps..............?

How does that consitute authority to violate our laws?

Food for thought...

What happened to my link to Lou Dobbs poll?

What happened to my link to Lou Dobbs poll?
    There were several polls that were in the General Discussion area. I moved them earlier to the Polls area. Your's may have been one of them.

Even if the illegals are paying 7 billion in taxes
    They're also sending 32 billion dollars out of our country, back to their countries. That's money that should be going back into our economy.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Exactly, or paying for the freebies their taking and then well I guess Social Security and all that should be busting at the seems too......but that's not the reality either. And yes it is our tax dollars paying for it and the politicians just can't keep thinking of 1001 more ways to tax us to death.....but when your down and out.....see if it's there for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Our paper, The Oregonian, also had a Sunday front page article on the costs and "benefits" of illegal immigration.

The two reporters who did the story, and research claimed that illegal aliens cannot get state benefits, but that is not true. Although I see many illegals in the store paying cash for their groceries, I also see many that have the food cards with cash and food benefits on them (I stood behind one woman who had to have a translator come over to the checkstand to help her use it).

Oregonians for Immigration Reform has found out that state DHS managers admit that because of the Matricula Consular cards, and how theillegals can get a drivers license, this is considered valid proof of state citizenship to get DHS benefits. These same managers admit they have no idea how many of those who applied and qualified, are illegal aliens, they said they have not been checking!!!!!

They also tried to make it look like they pay more in taxes than they ever use in social services. But that is not so. I firmly believe that when they live in a larger city location, and work under the table, they use a great deal in social services. It might be possible that those illegals who live in rural areas could be using less in social services, as social services are not as available in the rural locations, as in inner city and suburban areas.

What they fail to be able to track is probably the biggest drain on our system altogether, public education, and special education cost's (ESL). For illegal children and that of the anchor babies. I personally think this is the biggest drain, then health care cost's. After that it would be feeding, and altogether supporting.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: $200 Million Dollar Question

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAmerican
    Several people have argued that illegals are indeed paying taxes and medicade....They say the illegals are paying close to 7 billion in taxes etc.
    Hi Angry American,

For that to hold true, the illegals would have to file tax returns on unreported income, since the employers pay them out of petty cash (No W4, No W2, No withholdings). See, the press and spinmeisters want the public to believe all this crap. Who's giving them social security numbers (save for the ones doing identity theft and lifting SSNs from dead people)?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAmerican
    How does that consitute authority to violate our laws?
    Their "authority" to violate our laws comes from:

Counterfeit drivers licenses, and birth certificates.
    Possession of multiple drivers licenses
    Identity Theft gives them SSNs.

This gives them immunity from prosecution for traffic violations - they get picked up for DUI, then on the court date, switch to another ID. It's been reported that one illegal may have up to 25 different counterfeit identities at his disposal.

They also use the counterfeit IDs to register to vote and to vote
    (this pleases Hillary Clinton and Teddy Kennedy)

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

It costs the city of Nashville over 12 MILLION dollars per year for ESL classes (English as Second Language). This past year they tried to get a sales tax increase because the schools need more money. It failed. Now they are laying off janitors, etc. Just how much more can they bear.

Illegals wouldn't pay taxes anyway, would they, even if they filed. With a dozen deductions they would probably get EARNED INCOME CREDIT. We are just importing POVERTY. If they are made guest workers, nothing will change. More will come and maybe the goverment will do something when it all begins to collaspe! Look at all the states passing or have legislation pending regarding this, 42 I think. Does Bush not realize what's going on??? Why don't they just leave it up to the states. HR4437 has a provision that states can make a law STRONGER than the Federal law, but not WEAKER!

I have always heard that it would only cost about 200 million to deport all of them too. SO WHY NOT??
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegals can get food stamps, but many may not want to.