Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*ALERT* Pres. Bush will meet with Repub. senators on Tuesday

Univison reports that President Bush will meet with Republican senators on Tuesday June 12, and negotiate for more cloture votes. Sen. Menendez added that some conservative amendements might be necesary to pass in order to get the needed votes from Republican senators.

The fight is not over!

Keep calling your senators!

No to amensty by any name!

It's time to call like we have never called before, I personally am going to call every Republican Senator in the country, not just the traitors. I'll start on Monday. I'm sooooo tired but I will not stop until they scream UNCLE! Call, fax and e-mail every Republican Senator before they meet with El' Presidente. Let's make them really think twice about following the President off the cliff again.

Does anyone have a list of direct e-mail addresses to Senators?
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

We will have to monitor this and stay on top of it.

Not sure if there is anything left to do with this bill.
    Senate has a lot of work to do.

Re: *ALERT* Pres. Bush will meet with Repub. senators on Tue

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Univison reports that President Bush will meet with Republican senators on Tuesday June 12, and negotiate for more cloture votes. Sen. Menendez added that some conservative amendements might be necesary to pass in order to get the needed votes from Republican senators.

The fight is not over!

Keep calling your senators!

No to amensty by any name!
    I bet the senators are all going to have sore arms with all the arm twisting and threats that will go on from Bush and Rove.

No matter what Bush is saying, he is not going to be able to take control of the Republican Senate. Bush can't be taken seriously any more. Bush is regarded as an ineffective President. Who wants to side with a loser with a failing track-record?

Remember that Bush's popularity continues to decline, so any politician who sides with him may be committing political-suicide.

Most of the political strategists are saying that Republicans will be distancing themselves from him. Bush is a failure -- who wants to align with that?

We do need to keep up with our campaigns. I plan to take a few days to gather more statistics and pertinent info so that I can write letters with more substantiation.

Funny comment about Menendez. Menendez and the word 'conservative' just don't work in 1 sentence!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Good idea. Each of us should call as many Republican Senators as we can on Monday, state our opposition to this bill if it continues to contain any form or amnesty and that they need to distance themselves from Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sooooo tired but I will not stop until they scream UNCLE!
    I agree jecg, but I'm afraid King George is saying the same thing to you and me and every U.S. citizen in the country.

He is going to come back to the U.S. in full dictator mode, I just know it.

Let's face it, this is going to be a nightmare second time around.

God help us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No matter what Bush is saying, he is not going to be able to take control of the Republican Senate.
    Lynn, I wish I could believe that, I truly do. But I heard Senator Kly on the radio with Hugo Hewitt and it didn't sound like that at all.

He sounded weak and lame and as though he had already been given hell by somebody over what happened last night.

We've got a HUGE problem brewing.

Some of these senators who stood by us last night are not as strong as we would like to think.

Can we verify this with a link? Where's W.?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

It looks like the amnesty crowd just don't get it.I'm sure Bush will do some nudging to try to revive the bill.We need to keep going with the calls and faxes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast