Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here you go, TexasCowgirl. This is a link for Univision, but it's newspaper and written in Spanish'

This is link that was on it
    http://www.univision.com/portal.jhtml
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have to know how unpopular this is. They also know they have a tougher fight in the House. So, if they vote "Yes" to amnesty they are branded with the Scarlet letter "A" and get nothing for it.

the more amendments they add to this blob, the more distasteful it will get for some other senator. They may gain a few in one area and lose a couple more someplace else. Think about it, they were 15 votes shy of moving on. That's a lot of people to convince. As a per centage of the whole it's a dam lot. Just changing that many people's minds is a huge uphill battle. I'm not convinced this will go anyplace. Bush will look even more like the useless idiot he is. It will do my heart good to see him fail again. His approval rating will set an all time low.
    Bringing this bill back is like trying to convince someone to buy a car that just told you he wasn't interested. What part of no don't you understand??? The groundswell will be tremendous. The people will say "Look, we already told you we aren't interested, what the hell are you doing?" Tu hablas en ingles????
    Good lord, I think we have Curly Howard in the white house! Never mind think, hell, I know we do!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

April
    31scout wrote:

Bringing this bill back is like trying to convince someone to buy a car that just told you he wasn't interested.
    Great example!

It is for real guys, this bill is coming back, no matter what form, it is coming back. No need to wonder. President Bush is determined, come hell or high water to pass this amnesty bill. He has resorted to insulting us, Lindsey Graham and John McCain will call us names, they are are willing to sacrifice their legacy, their careers for this stinking bill to pass. So with that kind of determination, you and I had better be more determined.

I believe the Tennessee Senators can be persuaded to jump off the cliff. I am sorry, but I did not want to thank them because they wanted and want to vote for this bill and were temporarily forced to cry uncle. After I thanked them I did strongly say Enforce the law, build the fence, stand for Americans.

Now the snakes are slithering out again.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    President Bush is determined, come hell or high water to pass this amnesty bill.
    Americans feel just as strongly about AMNESTY NOT BEING PASSED!!!!!

They thought they were shocked in 2006... just wait until 2008!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:
    President Bush is determined, come hell or high water to pass this amnesty bill.

JAK wrote:

Americans feel just as strongly about AMNESTY NOT BEING PASSED!!!!!

They thought they were shocked in 2006... just wait until 2008!!!!
    No scare tactics will work..........NO forcing us into submission.......We are not giving up and we are not giving in!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123