Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

*BLITZ* ~ the Senate HAIL MARY AMNESTY BOMB

* BLITZ * the Senate to STOP! their HAIL MARY AMNESTY BOMB before it explodes on Wednesday!!

Our success depends on the strength of our efforts and our ability to mobilize quickly - Mon, Tues, Wed.

CALL and make your voice be heard!
    We're down to the wire.

* see "talking points" below

Toll Free Congressional switchboard: 800-862-5530

PHONE GROUP #1 = Newly Elected & Senators up for Re-Election in '08

Make sure you tell them when you call that their vote on the AMNESTY BOMB BILL will determine your vote in '08!

> REPUBS first
    Alexander (R)
    Allard (R) (retiring?)
    Chambliss (R)
    Cochran (R)
    Coleman (R)
    Collins (R)
    Cornyn (R)
    Craig (R)
    Dole (R)
    Domenici (R)
    Enzi (R)
    Graham (R)
    Hagel (R)
    Inhofe (R)
    McConnell (R)
    Roberts (R)
    Sessions (R)
    Smith (R)
    Stevens (R)
    Sununu (R)
    Warner (R)
    > Newly Elected - second

Claire McCaskill {D} Ks
    Bob Corker {R} Tn
    John Testor {D} Mt
    Jim Webb {D} Va
    Benjamin Cardin {D} Md
    Amy Klobuchar {D} Mn
    Sherrod Brown {D} Oh
    Robert Casey {D} Pa
    Sheldon Whitehouse {D} RI
    > Dems third

Baucus (D)
    Biden (D)
    Durbin (D)
    Harkin (D)
    Johnson (D)
    Kerry (D)
    Landrieu (D)
    Lautenberg (D)
    Levin (D)
    Pryor (D)
    Reed (D)
    Rockefeller (D)

Talking points for phone calls:

1. I am a concerned and infuriated citizen, a taxpayer, a voter, this is my country and I demand to be heard! Your Senator’s vote, should it be a ‘yes’ for this amnesty bomb, it will negatively effect every American citizen. Our children and their children will be paying an unimaginably heavy price to feed the greed of our lawmakers.

*****2. I have access to hundreds / thousands of voters and bloggers in your state via the internet. Should this Senator vote for AMNESTY by any name, I promise you I will use my influence in your state and do everything I possibly can to see he is never re-elected to public office. (When talking to Kyl, mention that Senator Kyl pledged on his website to oppose amnesty by any name. Why, then, is he secretly involved in creating AMNESTY legislation with the whitehouse?)

3. This is not a partisan issue, a left or right issue. This is an issue that will destroy our America.

4. Amnesty = being permitted to stay and work whether they must exit the US at some point and be allowed back in. No touchback! No step out, step in. No Ellis Islands. And, absolutely no triggers. Your double-talk will by no means fool the American people.

5. I believe the Senate is attempting to sell citizenship to our great country for a measly “fineâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Going to be a fun week, lets knock em dead everyone!!

Please everyone get involved we need you, follow sis's instructions, its easy, if you have never done it before, take my word for it as I am new myself the more calls you make the easier it gets. Phone, fax and e-mail.

SIS is a born leader, but she can't do it alone now is the time all you ALIPACER'S,United we stand ,we can win together, lets show them what true Americans are made of remember we are fighters and we want our country back.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'll be on the phones again tomorrow.

I have been calling John Warner (R of Va.) for the last year with no apparent success. He votes with the open borders and Amnesty group just about every time.

Jim Webb (D of Va) Newly Elected.... seems to lean in the same direction.

Here is hoping that their offices will be overwhelmed with calls against
    Amnesty (no matter what they call it.)
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Please understand we have 2 days to derail the biggest crisis our country has faced in modern history.

We are looking at the takeover of America by invaders who have no right to be here and our Senate is supporting them over American citizens!!!

This is beyond outrageous and if we don't take action now, we have no one to blame but ourselves. As ridiculous as it seems we must convince the Senators that this action will be the end of their cushy careers and that they are no longer royalty. We must make them accountable to us, the American citizen.

Banned
    Shad wrote:
    I have been calling John Warner (R of Va.) for the last year with no apparent success. He votes with the open borders and Amnesty group just about every time.

Jim Webb (D of Va) Newly Elected.... seems to lean in the same direction.

Here is hoping that their offices will be overwhelmed with calls against
    Amnesty (no matter what they call it.)
    That's the spirit--NEVER give up, that's exactly what they want and the more they want it, the more persistent we need to be.

I've already e-mailed and called.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SHAD,
    We have Sen. Craig in idaho and believe me their is none worse, the man has a one track mind, but I have made myself his worst nightmare and it makes me feel GOOD So carry on and never let them get you down, everyone we get to think about their future in politics or the good of their country is one step closer to sucess for our side.

REMEMBER IT IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE WANT IT BACK FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIRS, LETS SHOW THEM WHAT OUR GENERATION WAS MADE OF, ITS A NEW REVOLUTION, IT'S OUR REVOLUTION!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

HOLY TOLEDO! Look what I just got in on HARKIN!!!

The "Honorable" Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) is a FAKE WAR HERO:
    August 18, 2004

TOM HARKIN, FAKE WAR HERO: In an update to an earlier post, I noted some comments by Donald Sensing about Sen. Tom Harkin, most recently seen attacking the patriotism of Dick Cheney. Sensing observed: "Harkin himself claimed to have battled Mig fighters over North Vietnam while a Navy pilot. He was a pilot, but never went to Vietnam."

A reader emailed to say that he didn't think Sensing's sourcing was good enough for a charge of that magnitude. It seemed to me that I remembered some Harkin truth-stretching from back then, and I trust Sensing, but in keeping with Walter Cronkite's warnings about poorly sourced stories on the Internet, I decided to do some research at lunchtime. In a book called Stolen Valor : How the Vietnam Generation Was Robbed of Its Heroes and Its History, I found this passage, which is considerably worse for Harkin than Sensing's short summary. I'm reproducing it as an image for the benefit of doubters.

http://www.instapundit.com/archives/017246.php

I also found an article from the Wall Street Journal, entitled "Harkin Presidential Bid Marred by Instances In Which Candidate Appears to Stretch Truth," dated December 26, 1991, p. A12. (Sorry -- I got this via WESTLAW so I can't post a link, but the WESTLAW page number is 1991 WL-WSJ 578809.) [LATER: It's now available for free on the Web, thanks to James Taranto.] It supports the above. Here's an excerpt:

In 1979, Mr. Harkin, then a congressman, participated in a round-table discussion arranged by the Congressional Vietnam Veterans' Caucus. "I spent five years as a Navy pilot, starting in November of 1962," Mr. Harkin said at that meeting, in words that were later quoted in a book, Changing of the Guard, by Washington Post political writer David Broder. "One year was in Vietnam. I was flying F-4s and F-8s on combat air patrols and photo-reconnaisance support missions. I did no bombing."

That clearly is not an accurate picture of his Navy service. Though Mr. Harkin stresses he is proud of his Navy record -- "I put my ass on the line day after day" -- he concedes now he never flew combat air patrols in Vietnam. . . .

Mr. Harkin's Navy record shows his only decoration is the National Defense Service Medal, awarded to everyone on active service during those years. He did not receive either the Vietnam Service medal or the Vietnam Campaign medal, the decorations given to everyone who served in the Southeast Asia theater. "We didn't get them for what we did," Mr. Harkin says. "It's never bothered me."

To me it is simple. Giving illegal aliens a new path to citizenship is treason, and we will make sure every American knows about this treason.

This is what I say when I call.

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    The "Honorable" Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) is a FAKE WAR HERO:
    That is the most dishonorable thing a man can do and we wonder why we are fighting these guys for our own country! They have no conscience and no shame.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast