Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Burr and Coleman still not full!

Cloture is where this bill is going to crash and burn!!!

Banned
    My daughter just agreed to call--but she's waiting for her dad and I to go to the movie.

Okay, my little patriot jr. is off to swim!
    He earned it!

We will be back a little later!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    My son is making calls now!

NOTHING can teach a child self pride and love of country better then fighting for what they believe in!!

Let your children be a part of this historic movement!
    Wonderful, Proud, be sure and give that boy a hug! What a Patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    My son is making calls now!

NOTHING can teach a child self pride and love of country better then fighting for what they believe in!!

Let your children be a part of this historic movement!
    Wonderful, Proud, be sure and give that boy a hug! What a Patriot!
    Thank you April I will!!

He is only a kid but he knows wrong when he sees it.
    I think it gave him a great bit of confidence to speak out!
    He is learning now that we can't keep what we have unless we are willing to fight for it sometimes. THIS is one of those time.
    I pray for the day when this is over and he can go back to playing silly video games..but for now...he is focused on the safety of our country!
    It is a shame when the children of America have to be worried because our leaders are failing to protect them and their interests!

Bttt

My Olivermyboy, you've changed I didn't recognize you.

Kate, that is such a wonderful idea. Thank you for this effort.

I can't wait to see how this goes - after all they are using their children as "human shields" to keep the FREEBIES coming and their behinds out of jail and anchored to this country- Elvira and her son Saul are typical examples

The illegal aliens also sent millions of postcards to lawmakers with family stories and pictures

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Georgia,

That is so typical. They know how to work the system and to tug at the heartstrings and there is no one out there saying..

WHAT ABOUT AMERICAN CHILDREN!!!

This is a reminder to them that American kids are here too!

I hope others are using this thread and having their youngsters speak out. It is very liberating and educational for them!

I just have to say I was floored when I read this whole thread. From Kate, who thought of the idea, to all of you who got your children involved for the experience, for their country and for their future. I was beyond impressed with some of the comments left by parents here. Makes me wish my kids were little again so I could sit and listen with pride while they took a stand for our country with me.

This was a brilliant idea and I'm amazed. And, when you think about it and as someone else already mentioned, why not let our kids get involved? All's fair in love and war they used to say, and apparently, the illegals have already figured that out. Maybe if they (your kids) get involved now, we'll still have a country when they're my age. (really old) If this doesn't touch the hearts of those jaded, self-serving politicians, they don't have hearts. I drove a school bus for 13 years, so kids kinda "get" me anyhow.

And #6 on the list of things children have said....I truly think someone, maybe the mom/dad of the child who made the comment, should send that to Tom Tancredo; really.

I can't harden my heart toward any child, not even illegals, although I can still pin the blame for that pain on the parents and it in no way means I would prefer to see the illegals' children come here and take what we, as well as our ancestors worked and fought to create for our future generations.

It's really too bad someone can't get to a news station with this story. Someone mentioned on this thread that they never fail to tell us how much the children of illegals love this country. Well, so do our children, and it was their predecessors who built it, not the anchor childrens'. What about a letter to the editor of a few newspapers from the parents of the American children?

I just can't say it enough...I think this was awesome!!!

Kate, you're a genius!

Banned
    My lovely daughter called 7 offices this afternoon & left voice mails!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast