Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh that is just awesome!
    Tell her thank you for taking the time and caring enough to do it!

OLIVER, I'm here that was making me nuts!!

This thread is just wonderful!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    And #6 on the list of things children have said....I truly think someone, maybe the mom/dad of the child who made the comment, should send that to Tom Tancredo; really.
    He did! Along with a 7 dollar donation that he saved from his allowance!

Proud , what a wonderful son you have and what a good experience for him and all children, I hope alot of them get involved.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Proud , what a wonderful son you have and what a good experience for him and all children, I hope alot of them get involved.
    I don't remember my parents ever ever talking about politics of any kind. If they voted I have no idea and if they did, I wouldn't have any idea how they would have voted. I must be the black sheep of my family!

My hubby said the same thing. He doesn't ever remember his parents talking about politics and he doesn't even know what party they would support.

I think it might be generational. Maybe people didn't talk about stuff like that or maybe just not if front of their kids. We just always have discussed issues right in front of our kids and so they are used to political talk. I don't think it is a bad idea. I just want to make sure he keeps his innocence and doesn't get jaded over situations like this!

I know my parents voted but I also remember hearing many times in my life, "there is two things you don't debate, politics and religion" because alot of people would get in a fight about i so I guess people quit discussing either one. that was a big mistake huh!!

Well I don't think you have to worry about your son!

My grandson 13 the 1st came over and washed my car friday and asked me for a plug to plug in the vaccume, I reached down and unpluged what I thought was the air compressior I found out today it was the refrigerator in the garage What a mess, so I a gave food to my daughter and daughter in law and told them start cooking and then we will seal a meal it, I cooked a roast still in crock pot, pork roast 8 chicken breast two packages of stew meat and 3lbs of hamburger, the girls did the same. Thank GOD it wasn't the freezer in the house I wouldn't have been able to cook that much food in a week But I was thinking of you while I was doing it because you just had to go buy one. What a mess!!!

Oh SoSad that's awful!
    I bet your kitchen smelled awesome today!
    Glad to hear that you didn't lose anything and caught it in time!
    Can you imagine losing an entire freezer worth of food?!

Yes my house smells really good, even had a hard time decideing what to eat. but saved the food So much work

This is so exciting, it really is. Tell your kids who call how proud Americans are of their efforts and that they are playing an important part in the history of our nation.

You know they had some of those 4 million "anchor baby" kids on FOX NEWS tonight with Geraldo (big illegal alien sympathizer) who are suing the US government in a class action lawsuit because they are left without or will be left without parents (deportation). Just take your children with you, they speak Spanish too and they are citizens of their parents countries also. They can come back after 18 if they want.

We really must push ending Birthright Citizenship. Think of all of the mess and drama that would end - immediately. They use their children, they access so many FREEBIES and services with the children and it need s to end.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    And #6 on the list of things children have said....I truly think someone, maybe the mom/dad of the child who made the comment, should send that to Tom Tancredo; really.
    He did! Along with a 7 dollar donation that he saved from his allowance!
    PAF, Please let your son read this...and please, all parents of children who have chosen to participate in this, this goes for them too!! Young man, whatever your name is... You are completely amazing!! You are so awesome and even I am proud of you, and I don't even know you. I wish more children in America, as wonderful as all children are, could take a lesson from you and other kids like you. Even at your young age, you love your country and are a true patriot.

I drove a school bus for 13 years and the YMCA buses loaded with kids on outings in the summers. I have met, and come to know, literally thousands and thousands of kids over my 55 years, so I know a good kid from a troubled kid and a troubled kid from a bad kid, and YOU and kids like you are the cream of the crop! (Your mom can explain that saying to you.)

I know your mom and dad are so proud of you, it's a wonder they don't just bust! You and the other kids like you are incredible!! May God always bless you and your family.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast