Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. John Cornyn's aide told me she "had not spoken to the Senator (about reauthorization of E-Verify) and does not know what his position on it is". Texans and others please let Sen. Cornyn know why E-Verify should be reauthorized!
    Sen. Hutchison's Wash. line remains busy.

Washington offices:
    Sen. John Cornyn: (202) 224-2934
    Sen. Kay B. Hutchison: (202) 224-5922
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Sen. John Cornyn's aide told me she "had not spoken to the Senator (about reauthorization of E-Verify) and does not know what his position on it is".
    This seems to be the "standard" answer anymore. This way they don't have to say ... even tho' we know they know! That is why McCains office hung up on me. I replied to him " you work in his office and you don't know where he stands?" Hung up on me!

Obamas campaign called me the other day wanting my support. I told them I won't be voting for anyone who sides with everyone BUT Americans! She asked if there was a particular topic? Yes, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! No defense! Would let the senator know.
    I should have asked... "why are you for him?" [/quote]
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Sen. John Cornyn's aide told me she "had not spoken to the Senator (about reauthorization of E-Verify) and does not know what his position on it is".
    This seems to be the "standard" answer anymore. This way they don't have to say ... even tho' we know they know! That is why McCains office hung up on me. I replied to him " you work in his office and you don't know where he stands?" Hung up on me!

Obamas campaign called me the other day wanting my support. I told them I won't be voting for anyone who sides with everyone BUT Americans! She asked if there was a particular topic? Yes, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! No defense! Would let the senator know.
    I should have asked... "why are you for him?"
    [/quote]

Yes, they are like the little dolls where you use to pull the string. I've done that kind of work and I'll tell you, you feel like that.

Can anyone offer an opinion as to WHY the SAME staffers I spoke with yesterday AND the day before are STILL acting like they don't have a clue WHAT I'm talking about when I say "E-Verify"?
    This crap is getting OLD and has me concerned. Anybody else get the "deer in the headlights" act today besides me?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123