Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's way too early to be speculating. Mitt Romney supporters are not going to switch to Ron Paul if Mc Cain wins. I can see that was the hopes of many of the Paul supporters, but there is no way that will happen. So come up with a new plan to support your candidate.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    It's way too early to be speculating. Mitt Romney supporters are not going to switch to Ron Paul if Mc Cain wins. I can see that was the hopes of many of the Paul supporters, but there is no way that will happen. So come up with a new plan to support your candidate.
    That's correct. They won't switch. I don't see the RP people switching either and that could really help Romney. They just won't give up and see that RP just can't win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    THIS IS WHEN WHEN WE KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR!!!! THIS IS WHEN THE NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN ATTITUDE TAKES OVER!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! KEEP SPREADING THE WORD! TAKE ACTION, there are ACTION ALERTS AT THE TOP OF DISCUSSION!! TAKE ALL THAT ANGER AND PUT IT IN TO PRODUCTIVE ACTION!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!! LETS WORK TOGETHER TO ELIMINATE MCCAIN!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12