Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[b]Fairway Outdoor denies my freedom of speech![/b]

Fairway Outdoor denies my freedom of speech!
    I recently purchased space on a billboard near Chattanooga, TN. for a 6 month stretch and did not have my business ad ready for the first posting deadline, so I asked them about putting up the infamous pic of the US flag flying upside down BENEATH the mexcrement flag.
    I was told by the sales rep that "I checked w/ my General Manager about this and he is afraid that something like this would ultimately cause trouble for our company, because it will be posted on our structure. We don’t want to have to take the phone calls when people call to comment or complain about it."
    So, I am not happy and would love to find a pic of one of their billboards with an anti-illegal message on it, so I can show them that their company has posted these messages in the past and ask them why they are denying my freedom of speech since it appears that it is not a company policy.

Can anyone provide me with a url to a pic of an anti-illegal immigration billboard that is owned by Fairway Outdoor? I have found several owned by Lamar, but the only one I have found owned by Fairway has been defaced by la raza (http://www.ashevilledailyplanet.com/ind ... 2&Itemid=6), and I don't want to use that one as they could say the pic proved their point. Any suggestions on talking points would help when I confront them as well.
    Thanks in advance.
    Adrian

If you purchase billboard advertising for your business, choose someone other than fairway.

You mean "pro illegal"?

Adrian, the billboard idea is great - I would like to put one up also.

You are correct about Free Speech -

Here is another billboard similar to what you are describing.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=123809

Welcome to ALIPAC -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks, that is a great pic, but it does not show the company name. I need a pic that clearly identifies Fairway as the owner of the sign.