Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I have McAfee Security - Everything was turned off, firewall protection etc., it told me to fix it, but wouldn't let me and when I went into manage network it told me that a unauthorized computer was controlling my computer. I ended up having to restore my computer. I am going to let AOL know what happened, I don't think it was them because I can't see them deleting files so that my AOL wouldn't work.
    Is there any detail about the “unauthorized computer?
    If you have the name or the IP address, maybe a Trace Route (tracert.exe) can help find more about who it is.

For example, here is a tracert.exe for my system to ALIPAC.US
    It lists all the networks that it takes to get there.

--------------
    C:\>tracert ALIPAC.US

Tracing route to alipac.us [72.32.68.147]
    over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.169.1.1
    2 1 ms 1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1
    3 9 ms 10 ms 9 ms adsl-68-255-31-254.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net [68.255.31.254]
    4 10 ms 10 ms 10 ms dist2-vlan50.emhril.ameritech.net [68.22.72.67]
    5 9 ms 9 ms 9 ms bb2-g10-0.emhril.ameritech.net [151.164.43.84]
    6 11 ms 10 ms 10 ms ex2-p5-0.eqchil.sbcglobal.net [151.164.42.139]
    7 11 ms 10 ms 15 ms chi-bb1-geth6-3-4-0.telia.net [213.248.84.9]
    8 31 ms 30 ms 31 ms dls-bb1-link.telia.net [213.248.80.149]
    9 33 ms 33 ms 33 ms rackspace-114734-dls-bb1.c.telia.net [213.248.92.30]
    10 33 ms 33 ms 34 ms vlan901.core1.dfw1.rackspace.com [72.3.128.21]
    11 33 ms 32 ms 32 ms aggr4a.dfw1.rackspace.net [72.3.129.15]
    12 35 ms 33 ms 34 ms 125682-app1.www.alipac.us [72.32.68.147]

Trace complete.

-------------
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Thanks everyone - Now that I restored my computer I lost that information - IP address etc. I have a friend (computer expert for the gov.) on it. I just wanted everyone to be aware and watch their systems.

I use a mac.

What kind of blacklist for being on Alipac? This is disturbing.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I use a mac.

My husband did the talking for me. They just said that they considered it "spam". When I asked why it didn't filter into my "spam" email account, she said she didn't know. She told by husband husband that several hundred accounts were being blocked from receiving Alipac messages at that time.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've had a couple of weird things happen on my work computer after visiting alipac and another forum. It was like someone was trying to take over, so I immediately shut down my system and when I logged back on, I was okay.

On my home computer, I don't use Outlook for email because I heard that problems could come through there. I only use hotmail and so far everything seems okay. I also have McAfee installed and it scans daily.

I don't mean to sound like an alarmist, but.......

We are up against some mighty powerful forces, people! We had a massive impact on Congress last year when we helped to defeat the two comprehensive immigration reform bills, and we have continued to strongly impact other issues and legislation as well. We're growing stronger every day as a major force of opposition and one to be reckoned with, so it would come as no surprise if attempts were made to sabotage our operation and those of others. Passage of comprehensive immigration reform is the last hurdle and, in fact, imperative to the final implementation of the SPP/NAU, and the powers that be will to do anything to thwart forces of opposition!

The Bush Administration is already running at least two years behind on plans for the SPP/NAU due to the failure of Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform in 2006 and 2007. Bush needed the authorization from Congress to proceed with these plans which was included in the text of the immigration bills. Now, attempts are being made to include this authorization in other bills such as the S. 1639: AgJOBS Act of 2007, sponsored by none other than our good friend, Senator Ed Kennedy, who was also responsible for including it in other two bills earlier in 2007. They are trying like hell to get that authorization, which reads:

(b) SENSE OF CONGRESS REGARDING PARTNERSHIP FOR PROSPERITY- It is the sense of Congress that the United States and Mexico should accelerate the implementation of the Partnership for Prosperity to help generate economic growth and improve the standard of living in Mexico, which will lead to reduced migration, by--

Everything else is almost in place. The U.S., Canada, and Mexico administrative law and regulations are or have been rewritten into a new trilateral North American format in order to harmonize and integrate all laws into a North American structure, instead of independent nations. These laws will then be presented to Congress as an international treaty. Since Bush has been given a blank check to negotiate trade agreements or treaties, with limited debate in Congress, it's possible for him to 'sign on the dotted line.' These treaties could legally change or nullify any federal or state statute which may be in conflict with the terms of the treaty, even the Constitution. The supremacy clause in Article 6 denotes that all states and all courts would be legally bound by the terms of any such treaty. Bush needs the authorization from Congress contained in the comprehensive immigration bill to legally bind the U.S. to this treaty in a manner which can never be challenged.

So......like I said, we are up against some mighty powerful forces, and anything is possible!

I hope William has a backup plan just in case!!!

If you want to check your computer for vulnerabilities:

(from Symantec)
    http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/defa ... &venid=sym

(from Shields UP)

http://pcworld.about.com/gi/dynamic/off ... l?bh0bkyd2

Quote Originally Posted by neodyn55
    If you want to check your computer for vulnerabilities:

(from Symantec)
    http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/defa ... &venid=sym

(from Shields UP)

http://pcworld.about.com/gi/dynamic/off ... l?bh0bkyd2
    Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I use a mac.

This is more likely to be a 'scare tactic' for frightening people from seeking the truth by participating on these patriotic forums.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Ok, I'm not going to even say I know computers even a little bit, but the email address I use for Alipac is my yahoo email. (I have anoher email for personal use.) THEN, I added the Alipac email address to my Contacts, so yahoo will recognize it as an "ok" sender, and not spam.

Also, I have stopped using McAfee and Norton anti-virus, anti-spyware programs because 1) they consume a lot of RAM and thereby slow my comp down and 2) I always seem to have problems with these independent programs.

I got a free anti-virus program from AVG or Grisoft. I discovered it when I was researching good anti-virus programs after my frustrations with Norton. I have had ZERO problems with AVG. It is excellent, and doesn't consume as much memory as Norton or McAfee. NOR does it require so much user maintenance either, which is important to me. AVG, by Grisoft, has a fullblown program but you have to pay for it. So far, I have been using the free version, and it has worked well (over a year now).

BTW, I am using XP. I have no idea if this is making sense to any of you, as I am compuer-challenged. LOL. Just telling you what I have done to date. I am extremely happy with AVG. That's my 2 cents.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast