Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

[Video] “Trophy”Display of Children Throats Cut Girl Beheaded by Obama, McCain Allies

[video] “Trophy Bodies”Display of Children Throats Cut Girl Beheaded by Obama, McCain Allies

Posted by: Rick Wells Posted date: September 12, 2013 In: Blog Posts, News, Videos

This is without a doubt the most vile and disgusting thing I have every seen in my life.
    There is nothing human in the way these barbaric animals think or behave.
    This is the enemy of America that Barack Hussein Obama and John McCain support in our names.
    These are Hellish Demons, who defy description.

We Must Defeat Them…..We Cannot Permit What Is Supposedly Our Government To Help Them in Their Murder of Innocent Children.
    You hear their raves of “Allahu Akbar” in this insane fervor they are worked into.
    The Pigs. How can anybody do this to another human being, let alone to children. It’s insanity.
    God Bless Those Poor Kids.
    Rick Wells is an author who contributes to conservative media outlets. You can follow Rick on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Rick-Wells/1405080846374047?ref=hl

http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/12/wa...mccain-allies/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arms and the boy

A 10-year-old boy carries a mortar shell on Sept. 7 in a weapons factory run by the Free Syrian Army in Aleppo, the nation's largest city. The boy works with his father in the factory for ten hours every day except Fridays.
    Interactive

10-year-old Syrian boy works 10-hour days, six days a week alongside father in weapons factory

http://slideshow.nbcnews.com/slidesh...5-12-52991360/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain to Obama: Be A Dictator, Congress Won’t Impeach, Brothers In Arms For Terrorists

Posted by: Rick Wells Posted date: September 12, 2013 In: Blog Posts, News

Has some tottering old Alzheimer’s patient become lost in Washington DC? It seems that a mentally challenged individual is roaming the senate halls proclaiming himself to be Republican senator John McCain. What? That really is John McCain and he really is a Republican? Somebody needs to get him into his pjs and put him to bed before he hurts himself, and us.
    Amnesty John is taking a break from the important work of eliminating America’s southern border and focusing his attention on the far away land of Syria, with his best friends forever, his Al Qaeda allies. He is championing the Al Qaeda cause in concert with the Democrats of the Senate and the Hussein Obama regime.
    I, as is the case with many conservatives and libertarians in America, have personally had more than enough of Grandpa. There are many nice retirement homes in Arizona, John, read the brochures. Unfortunately, he seems to be having too much fun being an ambassador for global government and he’ll only leave when the people remove him. He can do a lot of damage between now and the next election.
    The Hill reports that, “Sen. John McCain (DR-Ariz.) argued Wednesday that President Obama should consider bombing Syria without congressional approval, because the credibility of the White House is now on the line.” Did Grandpa just expose himself?
    He wants us to bomb another country and start what could escalate into world war three in order to salvage what should be his political opponent’s “credibility?” Well, pops, you just lost any remnants of credibility you had. Apparently, the “Arizona embarrassment” is so addicted to bloodshed that he greets any pretext and excuse as a valid justification for the use of American military force.
    McCain is planting bugs in the media ears, apparently testing the waters for Hussein Obama.
    He said that if Obama acts before any vote in Congress, he could argue that he has acted in conformity with past administrations, including President Reagan’s invasion of Grenada in the 1980s. We all know that invoking Reagan’s name is supposed to label virtually anything as acceptable to the GOP. McCain has stretched that literary license with this one. He might as well be putting a “D” after Reagan’s name.
    McCain suggested a sidestep of Congress would be acceptable because Reagan took over an island and “He notified everybody the next morning,” Apples and Oranges, John. I don’t think Reagan would have called a breakfast to tell everyone how he just started WW3 in support of terrorists who attacked us a dozen years earlier.
    McCain acknowledged the decision would be a difficult one, but he said he did not think Republicans would try to impeach Hussein Obama if he acted in the “vital national interest.” That could be true, McCain, but this is not a case of “vital national interest” just because you say it is.
    TheHill.com reports McCain’s comments, encouraging Hussein Obama to act dictatorially; “They’re not going to impeach the president. They’re not that crazy,” He said he has been wrestling with the question of whether Obama should ignore Congress.
    McCain continued, “There are times when the president of the United States has to act in the national interest and that clashes with my view that we are a nation of laws, governed by the Constitution and the separation of powers,” he said.
    “I do believe there are times, particularly prior to World War II, we have the example of Franklin Roosevelt taking actions that Congress would never have approved … Abraham Lincoln acted unilaterally in the Civil War,” he added.
    So McCain is calling upon Hussein Obama to act dictatorially and outside of the Constitution. That seems to come naturally the President, but we certainly don’t need a Republican senator cheerleading for him. Hussein’s regime has been one of overstep, intimidation and lawlessness from the beginning, John, don’t worry.
    The odds are Hussein Obama will do whatever he sees to be in his personal best interest and violate the Constitution and the will of the people regardless of whether or not he has your support, John. Just don’t make it any easier for him and please, don’t encourage him.
    Rick Wells is an author who contributes to conservative media outlets. You can follow Rick on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Rick-Wells/1405080846374047?ref=hl

http://freepatriot.org/2013/09/12/mc...ms-terrorists/

I wish we had a translation of that video. Those men appear to be upset, not showing off trophy bodies. We need to be sure we are spreading the truth. I would guess the Islamists did the killing, but I think these men are upset so I'm unsure of the truth here.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    I wish we had a translation of that video. Those men appear to be upset, not showing off trophy bodies. We need to be sure we are spreading the truth. I would guess the Islamists did the killing, but I think these men are upset so I'm unsure of the truth here.
    ---------------------------------------

Dramatic report as Syria Army battles jihadists in ancient Christian village

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The establishment has given over a billion dollars in weapons and aid to these people who behead a little girl and eat the organs of a man because of their religious differences.

Waking up yet?
    That's your CRACK HEAD Arizona