Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

{Illegals} They Might Take Away Our In-State Tuition

I copied the following from a forum discussion today of Dream Act hopefuls. They are discussing pending legislation in Texas that would rescind in-state tuition for illegals. Note how they manipulate the system.

They even mention "their" state representatives and one lists names and numbers. Call me crazy, but I thought only "legal" citizens had representatives. I guess the pandering by many of our reps has given the illegals the impression that they are in fact representing them.

I think the least we can do is help them with their plight. Let's contact the Texas reps and let them know how WE feel. BTW, this is another site that refers to us as Alicrappers. We must be doing something right.

They might take away our in-state in TX

There are 4 bills that are trying to take away our in-state tuition in texas! HB 104, HB 141, HB 39, and HB 159. Perry said that he would not take away our in state tuition but a lot of people are calling their reps in favor of these bills. We need to call our reps and tell them not to support these bills!

come to cali then!

I haven't find anything concerning this subject on the news, do you have a website that I can checkout, I want to be informed

AB540...requires atleast 3 years of highschool and graduation from a Cali high school in order to recieve in-state. So unless your are a freshmen in highschool...I'd advise against that. But I think Illinois doesn't have any requirements, other than 1 year of residency within the state

IL does I think... you need to graduate from an IL high school.

I retract my previous statement...it seems correct that it is necessary to have graduated in an IL highschool. Although I don't remember having to have signed any affidavit the last time I was enrolled in classes or having to show proof of legal residency via Visa (but maybe it's because I look legal on paper). But I'm a bit off subject anyway, because the focus of this thread was Texas.

we can't keep moving from state to state to catch the next IST. if we let them take Texas, they will surely take the others one by one. we have to fight dirty like they do.
    if u post ur reps # here, i'll call them each 20x today.

HB 104, 141, 39, 159 were left pending without objection! The committee responsible for this is the House Committee on State Affairs. My sen. is Kim Brimer (512) 463- 0110 and my rep is Diane Patrick (512) 463 -0624.

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about1135.html

There are 4 bills that are trying to take away our in-state tuition in texas! HB 104, HB 141, HB 39, and HB 159. Perry said that he would not take away our in state tuition but a lot of people are calling their reps in favor of these bills. We need to call our reps and tell them not to support these bills!
    What do you mean, "call YOUR reps"? They're not YOUR reps!!! You're here illegally....you have no 'reps" here!!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

A Mexican tycoon is now the world's wealthiest person. He should pay for the illegals tuition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    A Mexican tycoon is now the world's wealthiest person. He should pay for the illegals tuition.
    Probably a drug lord.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

We are probably viewed like lawyers are; They love us when we are
    on their side, but they hate us if we are against them.

So nice to know that we are LOVED.

To report any suspicious activity please call 1-866-347-2423