Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

{Sob}Lupe’s Joe Arpaio Holiday

Lupe’s Joe Arpaio Holiday

By Paul Brinkley-Rogers
    Julio 9, 2008

Busque la versión en español de esta columna en la edición impresa de La Voz

When it was announced that Sheriff Joe Arpaio would come to Mesa last month, Lupe Reyes decided she would leave town, for a few days, to check out Albuquerque, New Mexico, as a place of possible employment.

A single mother who has two teenage daughters born in the USA, Lupe is one of the most popular workers at a certain fast food restaurant in Mesa where she takes orders for hamburgers, French fries and milk shakes, and runs a cash register when lines are long at lunchtime. publicidad

“Hello there!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does she understand that her girls can join the service?

I am proud of my granddaughter for joining the Navy.

Maybe she should have taken her anchor babies back to mexico with her before they became teenagers.

And on the way out reimburse American Citizens for all the free benefits you and your anchor babies recieved.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

AF
    What they forgot to mention is all the social programs this lady's daughters are on. Then it can be counted on that they will become pregnant as teens (and I don't mean nineteen). They too will join in their mother's lifestyle and live off the American taxpayer.

We would not have this website had illegals, their children, and those granted amnesty been responsible citizens. When Americans are faced with broken budgets, social program frauds and abusers, drunks, unregistered-unlicensed-uninsured drivers, baby and cop killers, gangs, meth lab operators, drug traffickers and users, taggers, school destroyers, failing students, and people who can't and won't speak English, it's time to wake up and deport all the illiterate criminals.

Check out the two stories (McLane and Avenal).

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/channel?sec ... id=6144527

Then check out who is attending these schools:

http://api.cde.ca.gov/AcntRpt2008/2007B ... 034214&c=R
    http://api.cde.ca.gov/AcntRpt2008/2007B ... 9326010565

MW
    The manager of the fast food place, who is Anglo and knows about her immigration status, but who often says his business would not be the same without her work, gave her permission to vanish.
    That's an excellent example of why E-Verify should be mandatory nation-wide! Unfortunately, it seem you can seldom count on business owners and managers to do the right thing when left to their own accord. Sure, there are exceptions, but they seem to becoming fewer and fewer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“[size=150]I had to lie,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“Hello there!â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Any members living in Mesa that can tell Joe about this.? Lets get this woman picked up and deported.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Any members living in Mesa that can tell Joe about this.? Lets get this woman picked up and deported.
    You can bet that someone from Joe's office monitors the news and ALIPAC.

After eight hours on the job, Lupe then gets in her 8-year-old Saturn sedan and joins a night crew cleaning offices in a new complex of buildings in Chandler where she says she is amazed by the things American employees dump in their waste baskets, including lipstick, perfume, makeup, undergarments, books, CDs, DVDs, supermarket coupons, cell phones, personal digital assistants and love letters.

Strange I've spent my entire working life in office environments. I've also done my share of cleaning type jobs and my sister in law has had her own cleaning company for many, many years, starting in the business before they became so common.

In all of that time, I've never seen items of any value intentionally thrown out, nor have I ever thrown one out myself, because they were simply no longer wanted, because we are wasteful Americans

What I have seen plenty of however, especially working in management at resort hotels, were plenty of items belonging to guests disappearing out of their rooms after the IA and temp foreign guest workers had been in to clean. Invariably, the excuse was "I found it in the trash. They threw it away".

A friend of ours, who owns a business, had used the same cleaning service for years, both at his home and his office, and even recommended them to the church. He had no problems at all until prescription drugs, cell phones, tools, jewelry, small electronics, money, etc. began disappearing out of his office and home. Things also were coming up missing from the church, and finally, during a remodel, the storage pod he had in his enclosed back yard was broken into and cleaned out....furniture, tv's, clothing, everything.

The thefts were all traced back to the "guest workers" the cleaning company had begun using. These women claimed all of the items were found in the trash. As for the storage pod.....it was broken into by the husband and boyfriend of two of them and the excuse was....you guessed it......they thought it was all put out there as trash. Trash in a reinforced steel structure secured with a chain and locks? Yeah.....sure.

My sister in law has refused to hire "guest workers" for years because of the "trash picking" they are known for. There was so much theft going on with these people that they could have very easily ruined her reputation and run her right out of business.

So please, excuse me if I'm just a little bit skeptical of the windfall she describes as "finding in the trash"

[quote="butterbean"][quote]“Hello there!â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast