Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

‘Obama Fanatic’ Threatens to Fill AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio With a ‘Thousand Bullet Holes

A “fanatical supporter” of President Barack Obama has been taken into custody and is now the prime suspect in the Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio death threat investigation. The diligent team at 550KFYI alerted The Blaze that 33-year-old Adam Eugene Cox was arrested in Tennessee Friday on an unrelated warrant for assault. Cox said he planned to brutally slay Arpaio and his family, vowing the Sheriff ”will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out.”

“I promise you this. He won’t f**k with Obama,” Cox declared.

The following is a statement released by the Sheriff’s Office:
    Deputies in Knoxville, Tennessee working with Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies today served a search warrant and seized computer and other evidence from the home of Adam Eugene Cox, 33, after an investigation into an internet death threat against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio came to light in
    October, 2011.

Cox was arrested today and taken into custody on an unrelated warrant for assault and is being investigated as the prime suspect in the Arpaio death threat investigation.
    In that threat, Cox stated Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family would be killed.
    The suspect’s threats read in part:
    “I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won’t f**k with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him.”
    The Maricopa County Sheriff‘s Office said the suspect’s postings indicate he is a fervent Obama supporter and that Arpaio‘s ongoing investigation into the legitimacy of the president’s birth certificate may have been the catalyst behind the death threat.

According to MCSO officials in the written statement, Cox’s mother confirmed her son is a fanatical supporter of Obama.

Knoxville deputies said Cox has a history of assault.

“I will not be intimated against pursuing this investigation into Obama’s eligibility to serve as the president of the United States,” Arpaio said.

Adam Eugene Cox Arrested in Tennessee for Making Death Threats Against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio | TheBlaze.com

Let's see if main stream media will pin this on the tea party.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Adam Eugene Cox

“I will not be intimated against pursuing this investigation into Obama’s eligibility to serve as the president of the United States,” Arpaio said.
    God speed Sheriff Joe.

Right, this guy is just a sick mentally ill person who needs to be locked up and throw away the key before he actually hurts anybody. No matter who it really is. This should not be a political issue.

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!