Like Tree5Likes

Thread: “Had Enough Of This Sh*t” Voters Prepare To Sweep Dems From Power In November

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

“Had Enough Of This Sh*t” Voters Prepare To Sweep Dems From Power In November

“Had Enough Of This Sh*t” Voters Prepare To Sweep Dems From Power In November

Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:48

Liberal columnist Maureen Dowd lays out a scenario very similar to that described many months ago by both RI and WHI. The once powerful Obama machine has sputtered to a near stop, and as Americans finally look to the failures of this White House as a cause for their own struggles, Democrats (rightfully) fear they will be on the receiving end of a great many “had enough of this sh*t” voters come November 2014.

(via NYT)

Dems in Distress

So now Democratic panic has set in.

With the health care sign-up period coming to an end this month, Democrats in Congress are looking over at the White House and realizing that the president is not only incapable of saving them, but he looks like a big anchor tied around their necks.

…The state of relations between congressional Democrats and the administration has been deteriorating every week, but now it’s hitting a new bottom — and not only with the extraordinary open feud between the C.I.A. and the Senate intelligence committee. Hill Democrats are seething at Obama, fearing that the onetime messiah is putting them in a slough that will last until — or through — 2016.

…Obama’s approval ratings will shape the midterms, and some Hill observers compare his crumpling numbers to an illness. The president didn’t do the basic things to take care of himself, and now he’s gone terminal and contagious.

Read more in News

« Pathetic Dems Ignore IRS Abuses – Claim Investigation Is Racist (VIDEO)

Due to the inability of the president and congressional Democrats to move their agenda through Congress, the president is having to govern through executive order and revising federal regulations.

Republicans have latched on to this to make the case around the country that Obama is a dictator and an imperial president. But governing throughexecutive order isn’t a sign of strength. It’s a sign of weakness.
    And it’s that weakness that has Democrats scared to death. LINK
    “I call it job security.”

BENNINGTON P.I.: Collection One

This collection includes the following titles being offered here at one low price:

-The Second Oldest Profession (Introduction to Frank Bennington)
    -BENNINGTON P.I. “Bonita”
    -BENNINGTON P.I. “Take two and call me in the morgue”

“Once again Frank Bennington lives and breathes, opening my eyes to current events to be researched. Every book D.W. Ulsterman pens is a joy to read with characters who become old friends.” -Laughloud
    “FANTASTIC – a Tour de Force!” -Hercy A. Lord/Literate Lady

http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/0...r-in-november/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-16-2014 at 06:42 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oh, its going to be a political blood bath for the dems in November of 2014.... problem is that the big money RINOs are trying to elect Republicans that act like Democrats in the GOP primaries!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)