Like Tree13Likes

Thread: “THESE BASTARDS ARE CORRUPT!”

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“THESE BASTARDS ARE CORRUPT!”

“THESE BASTARDS ARE CORRUPT!”

Posted on Dec 10, 2014 at 7:28 PM in
    By The Right Scoop

Mark Levin said tonight that Republicans are, in a sense, worse than Democrats because they are frauds. He highlighted how they are funding both Obamacare and Obama’s executive amnesty as well as giving more money than is requested to fund the EPA and much more.

All because they are too afraid to shut down the government. Levin said ‘these bastards are corrupt, they’re all corrupt.”
    Listen:
    http://therightscoop.com/these-bastards-are-corrupt/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    these bastards are corrupt, they’re all corrupt
    Yep

Banned
    There seems to be SO much corruption everywhere. People selling out right and left.

My God when are we going to start marching on DC. Where is everyone any way??? I want to do it right now, tonight, where are you all ???? MARCH WITH ME ON THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, WHERE ARE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL, I AM GOING DOWN THERE RIGHT NOW.
    I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS BS ANY MORE.
    I NEED A SIGN (MOD EDIT) IT.
    I GOING TO MAKE ONE AND GO THE HELL DOWN TO THE WHITE HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND CONFRONT THAT JERK.
    I JUST HOPE SOMEONE WILL JOIN ME SOMEDAY SOON.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU AMERICAN CITIZENS AND WHERE ARE YOUR STUPID FEET TAKING YOU IF NOT DOWN TO THE WHITE HOUSE ?????????????????

WHAT ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR ? WE CAN NO LONGER TRUST THIS GOVERNMENT EVER AGAIN.
    WAKE UP AMERICANS, OUR GOVERNMENT HATES US ALL !!

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

WHITE HOUSE HERE I COME, I AM GOING TO DEMAND MY RIGHTS BACK YOU AMERICAN HATING JERK LIVING IN THE OUR WHITE HOUSE..IF YOU HATE US SO MUCH YOU NEED TO LEAVE OUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW ??????

I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I DO NOT CARE IF I MARCH ALONE BUT I WILL DEMAND MY VOICE TO BE HEARD.
    I WILL NO LONGER BE IGNORED IN MY ON NATION BUT THOSE WHO BELIEVE I HAVE NO VOICE, GUESS WHAT I HAVE A BIG(MOD EDIT) VOICE AND IT WILL BE HEARD EVEN IF I STAND ALONE, I DO NOT CARE IF I AM ALONE FOR AT LEAST I STAND AS IS EXPECTED OF AN AMERICAN, IT IS MY RIGHT TO BE HEARD AND I WILL BE DAMN WELL HEARD.
    THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL ALLOW THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THIS NATION TO STOP ME BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT DO IT, I AM AN AMERICAN AND YOU SHOULD FEAR ME BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING THAT MEANS.

I TRULY BELIEVE IN WHAT MY FORE FATHERS CREATED FOR ME AND THAT BELIEVE ME IS WAY MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU CAN EVER BE...YOU WILL NOT TAKE MY BIRTH RIGHT FROM ME THOUGH YOU MAY TRY, IN THE END YOU WILL FAIL FOR THERE ARE MILLIONS OF ME OUT THERE IN THIS GREAT LAND WHO BELIEVE THE SAME AS I DO.

YES, YOU SHOULD FEAR ME AND THE MILLIONS OF ME WHO ARE ABOUT TO FULFILL OUR DUTIES TO OUR NATION UNDER GOD, TO OUR FORE FATHERS WHO ARE WATCHING US AND WHOM WILL EXPECTED NOTHING LESS FROM US, WE ARE AMERICAN, NOT YOU, WE ARE AMERICAN, NOT THIS GOVERNMENT, WE ARE AMERICAN AND WE ARE RAISING BECAUSE OF YOU AND OUR TRAITOR GOVERNMENT, YOU CAN NOT STOP US, WE ARE AMERICAN, GOD BLESS THIS HOME, THIS LAND, OUR COUNTRY AND THANK GOD THAT IT LIVES IN MY HEART BECAUSE BY GOD, I AM AN AMERICAN AND I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU MEET ME AT THE WHITE HOUSE......I'M OFF !!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS THAT SIGN ???????????

NO MORE ROOM FOR WORDS, ONLY FOR ACTION, MY FEET ARE MOVING IN ONE DIRECTION AND IT IS PAINTED WHITE AND BELONGS TO US, PLEASE DO JOIN ME DOWN TOWN DC.

UPDATE: Finally done with my sign and I am heading to the WH right now even though it is late. I could not sleep if I wanted to because my children's and their children's and so on futures have been sold out per Obama and our oh so willing Congress Elected Members (House and Senate).

I will never sleep properly again until they have their futures back and all is how it should be in this nation so help me with the God on my side I become a Brave Heart follower tonight. Who will fight for this nation's rightful place in this world with me. Who will join me ? Who is truly an American with all that represents ?

Real Americans Fight Back Until You See The Whites of Their Eyes For If You Do Not Fight You Deserve Nothing.

WHITE HOUSE HERE I COME.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 12-15-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Yes, more people are selling out, cracking up, falling down, kneeling down, and turning to the side of the shadow each and every day as this evil in our nation grows stronger.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)