Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A ‘safe haven’ for illegals in the US

The Manilla Times
    Opinion

FROM THE SIDELINES
    By Alfredo G. Rosario
    A ‘safe haven’ for illegals in the US

OF great relief to hundreds of thousands of Filipino illegal immigrants in the US is the reported offer by San Francisco of a “safe havenâ€

My wife is a legal Filipina and she is disgusted by how other Filipinos are trying to get a free ride like the others illegally crossing our borders. She is in full support of my involvement in ALIPAC.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

"A " SAFE HAVEN

Does anyone know how I can get this story out to Hispanics in Texas?
    I would like them to know there is a friendlier place to live and work.

[b]They serve a purpose in America. They do the job that we don’t because of poor wages,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The US has evolved into a country of immigrants. The Filipino illegals in its fold have been fired by a sense of enterprise to work and contribute their talents and skills to its economic development.
    While it may be true that many Americans have developed a cynical attitude -----that doesn't apply to everyone! I've always tried to figure out ways to make a job more productive. Sadly, I have observed in many unionized fields there is a push to slow things down. In my industry it was really bad in the 1970's--and the collapse of the American ssytem seemed iminent at that time. I have observed some real improvements over the last few decades---the problem is that they may have not come soon enough to really help.

Yet when immigrants come here--even if they do come with high motivation and ideals--they are very soon exposed to cynical attitudes that corrupt them.

It's sundown on the unions, and what's made in the USA
    Sure was a good idea, until greed got in the way

Bob Dylan
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The campaign has provoked negative remarks from the conservatives who claim that the illegals have violated immigration laws and should be deported. Some sectors, however, favor their presence for helping develop the US economy.

Oh yeah. Must be why the economy is booming. They are developing up a storm. Thats the reason for all the shortfalls. Now we'll pay more taxes to help them develop the economy further. Stop the BS. Face the fact that illegal immigration has destroyed the economy.

Wow, where’s the Justice Department? I thought it was illegal to knowingly aid and abet. I guess when you know no ones going to do anything you can feel bold enough to advertise the fact you are active participant in illegal activities. ICE needs to come down on the mayor and SF like a hammer.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

CITIZENS and LEGAL residents are LEGITIMATE inhabitants of the United States of America, ILLEGAL aliens are NOT!

[quote]“They serve a purpose in America. They do the job that we don’t because of poor wages,â€
    "