Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did anyone grasp what I said????

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE A NATIONAL DEBT OF $53 TRILLION.......a debt we CANNOT PAY. With interest piling up at $2 TRILLION PER YEAR. That is why the COMPTROLLER GENERAL OF THE U.S. SAID WE ARE GOING TO GET HIT BY A FISCAL TSUNAMI. Not that we could, not that we might, but that WE WILL.

According to the Comptroller, it will reach the point where ONLY SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WILL BE PAID AND NOTHING ELSE.

What happens to our military??????

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    THA'S WHY US IS IN THIS MESS, PEOPLE WANT TO VOTE FOR THE WINNER EVEN IF HE REPRESENTS THE LOSS OF THE US SOVEREIGNTY,
    THE MERGE WITH MEXICO, THE ELIMINATION OF OUR JOBS .
    THE CHAMBER OF COMERCE, THE COUNSIL OF FOREGN RELATIONS WILL BE VERY HAPPY CAUSE THE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR IT'S RIGHTS.
    AMEN Minnie.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    The ONLY way we are going to save Ca is by having a President that WILL enforce the laws and tell everyone in Ca that they HAVE to do it....or else!!!!!!!!! I just moved out of Ca (Valencia).....It is bad there........The only way is if they HAVE to listen to a higher force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey grandmasmad, just to clarify. I'm still in living in Valencia. Ca and Valencia is still great. It's the city of Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley that's been invaded.

The economy and illegal immigration are inextricably linked whether voters realize that or not. We certainly know that here.

The exit polling in NH reportedly revealed that McCain supporters didn't base their vote on issues, rather his perceived personal traits. The opposite was true for Romney. Not to say Romney wasn't a likeable candidate; rather his supporters had identified him as the candidate that could most effectively address their concerns. I didn't see any breakdown of those concerns---what issues specifically drove their vote.

The way I see it, McCain and Huckabee are unacceptable choices for the Republican nomination. It would be outrageous for either to slide into it given their lack of support by the majority of Republicans. They're being bolstered by either extreme conservatives or independents. I'm putting my support fully behind Romney now because I think he's the only candidate who has the potential to derail them. For me, that is priority number one. He needs to win Michigan, and what he does have in his favor is the familial connection and his support for revitalization of the domestic auto industry.

I think it was Laura Ingraham this a.m. who said Romney needs to give a speech on the economy ASAP, preferably in Michigan. She said that Mitt is the smartest of all the candidates but no one knows just how smart he really is when it comes to economics.

Romney needs to connect all the dots between cheap labor (illegals), NAFTA and CAFTA, and the 500B that illegals are costing this country.

Oursourcing and insourcing of cheap labor is the death knell for this country and should be the ONLY issue on the table! Without a middle class, we will become a banana republic.

Right now it looks like who ever wins the election democrat or republican we are screwed. The only one that understands what is happening is Ron Paul but he isn't doing real good right now.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Re: #1 Concern - Economy???

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I watched all 3 channels tonight (CNN, MSNBC, FOX). They are putting out that the ECONOMY is the #1 concern among voters......with illegal aliens 3rd, after Iraq. Lou Dobbs tried to counter with some billion dollar facts, but he is one against all the others. Of course none of the 3 news channels will put this info out either.
    That sounds about right to me.

Economy

I think it is in serious trouble. Look at where the red flag is on this chart. That is where it is said that we ran up the price of stock by buying on Margin. That is much like we have ran up the price in the housing market. We have purchased them on the basis of being willing to out borrow the next guy.

The downturn after the bump by the red flag is the Great Depression. If a depression hits again it could be world wide as our economies are intertwined like never before. Our separate countries may no longer act as water tight compartments on a ship.

War

Not just is one of the wars we are in right now devastating to our once great nation, it is a clear indication to many we have lost our way in the world.

Take a look at Iraq. Was it about weapons of mass destruction? Was it about oil? Was it to give them a democratic government?

Some say it was what was needed to gain a monetary control over the region. It is said that their are now only 5 countries left that aren't involved in the worlds banking system now that Afghanistan and Iraq have been indoctrinated, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba and Libya.

I get the feeling that many of the problems the world is facing is because of what seems to be a push by these bankers towards a One World Order government. The removal of barriers such as borders could help them get their looted resources to their enslaved labor.

Notice how the ecconomy, the wars, and the border all seem to come around and embrace each other?

The common link I'm seeing is when the Federal Reserve and when it was bribed into existence. I think the group of men that did the bribing have continued to manipulate world government to spend money to do their bidding. We spend money we borrow from them to implement their goals.

We were never in any danger from Iraq. They had no navy. They had no air force. The little military they did have left was estimated at 10% of the size when we first invaded them years before.

As for the oil. It is said that the brokering of the distribution of the oil was negotiated before the war started.

As for the democracy, can you really dictate democracy? We went in a dictated nearly every government official. I think many of us in California know that there is a Republican or Democratic form of government and then there is what you have after things happen like Proposition 187.

Any way, can you see if everyone was to follow the leadership we have in Washington the sort of world we would be living in. Would it be right to divvy up someones gas they have in their car and then go visit their neighborhood and do to that neighborhood like we have done to Iraq. Would it also be appropriate that we rebuilt it with money from loans we made that had strings attached that would keep the neighborhood subservient to us for decades to come.

Illegal Aliens

As for illegal aliens they are up there but it is the Revolutionaries in the government, the criminals in business, the others that aid and abet them, and the illegal invaders themselves that have been clearly breaking the law. If we can reform as a Nation we should have no trouble getting ahold of them and get them under control so as the law abiding individuals can compete and return this to a good moral place to raise their children.

We are going to have to restore law and order in our government before we can restore law and order in our streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Hand
    Right now it looks like who ever wins the election democrat or republican we are screwed. The only one that understands what is happening is Ron Paul but he isn't doing real good right now.
    It looks like he is doing great now to me.

Consider what he is up against. The Main Stream Media seems bought and paid for and doing the bidding of those that don't see the way we do.

He has done much to bring the United States Constitution the rule of law and the principles of the Founding Fathers back into the daylight. Whether Ron Paul wins or not these ideas will once again take root in many peoples lives and get a new burst of growth.

To much fertilizer is choking out the New World Orders crowds plans. The light of day will cause it to wither. Still the fruit of their labor seems destined to come and can be seen on the horizon. Only strong moral and fundimental beliefs will see us through the coming times.

That and a little luck!

Bias Against us

I think it grossly unfair that all of the early primary states are from the extreme north. Iowa, Wyoming, New Hampshire and Michigan do not reflect America's regional diversity. It is only after many Northern states get their say that we hit Nevada and South Carolina.

Immigration concerns would be better represented if we started the primary season in Arizona and then moved to Mississippi and then . . .

We should, for next time, work to get some regional diversity included in the bellweather states.

www.culturism.us

Re: #1 Concern - Economy???

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I watched all 3 channels tonight (CNN, MSNBC, FOX). They are putting out that the ECONOMY is the #1 concern among voters......with illegal aliens 3rd, after Iraq. Lou Dobbs tried to counter with some billion dollar facts, but he is one against all the others. Of course none of the 3 news channels will put this info out either.

[color=darkred][b]We need to get on as many forums/blogs as possible and make sure people understand just how much ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE CONTRIBUTING TO THEIR ECONOMY CONCERNS. Its sad that people cannot see this!! In fact, its downright hard to believe there is so much ignorance on this subject.

Also, I am changing my support from Ron Paul to Mitt Romney. Paul supporters hit N.H. hard, and they had the blimp flying all over it too. I have come to the conclusion, that he isn't going to win. So instead of wasting any more time, I will begin working for Romney tomorrow morning.

Exactly. We are going to get McCain or Huckabee if we don't get behind Romney, then we all loose. I supported Duncan, but must be realistic. Since Tancredo and Arpaio support Romney, I can't waste my vote on principle or we may end up with McCain and Lindsey Grahamn as our VP. As a conservative evangelical from the south, I know Huckabee's lies must be exposed to other Christians for Romney to stand a chance down here. I will be picking up some signs, stickers, etc.,

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast