Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 Reasons NOT to support McPain

10 Reasons NOT to support McPain

1. He's not a conservative. His 2006 ACU rating was 65.

2. The GOP is already left of Lenin. We don't want the GOP moving further left. Any further, and the GOP HQ will be in Moscow.

3. He believes borders should exist only in the abstract, or possibly between his left and right brain.

4. He's spent his entire life in gov't service, and his only thought on economics is the he feels its somehow bad to "manage for profit". We don't want any slow-learners leading the free world.

5. He's on the verge of insanity. One or two more times of saying "I'm a War Hero" will put him over the edge.

6. Mexican operative Juan Hernandez is working for McCain, which is to say, he's working for Mexico.

7. Liberals attract liberals. Or more aptly: Crap attracts flies. He's been endorsed by the NY Times, LA times, etc.....the list is LONG!

8. His best drinking buddy is Ted Kennedy.

9. He's about ready to trade his current wife in for a MUCH younger model. So young in fact, that his new bride will require a dedicated day-care facility in the White House (would that be an earmark?).

10. His idea of "free speech" is a one-sided conversation, i.e., "calm down," which translates into: "Shut up and take the McPain!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just want to see Dave Letterman do the delivery, that's all
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I cannot think of ONE reason to vote for him.

We have been pwned. I don't consider Mctool to be a hero, he's a mongrel! I place some blame on the Hannitys and Limbaughs who sat and wishy-washed until recently. Third party candidate anyone?
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!