Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 Things I'd Do if I were The Commander-In-Chief

http://www.webcommentary.com/asp/ShowAr ... ate=050626

WEBCommentary Contributor
    Author: Edward L. Daley
    Bio: Edward L. Daley
    Date: June 26, 2005

10 Things I'd Do If I Were The Commander-In-Chief

If I became the President of the United States tomorrow, the first thing I'd do is hold a press conference, and condemn the actions of the Republican "moderates" who sold out their constituents during the recent filibuster fight in the Senate. I'd call them cowards for not supporting those outstanding judicial nominees who've been constantly denigrated by liberals over the past two years, and leave no doubt in anyone's mind that I was NOT concerned with my party, but with the moral and ethical foundation upon which conservatism is built.

The second thing I'd do is denounce the Supreme Court as an increasingly fascistic entity, which has, time and again, overstepped its authority as a co-equal branch of the U.S government, and then quote Justice Scalia's various reproaches of that body's more contemptible decisions in defense of my position.

The third thing I'd do is call upon all Americans to bring pressure to bear on their representatives in Congress, to create a law which bans all terrorist suspects from using civilian courts to challenge the decisions of the Executive branch of government with respect to their internment.

The fourth thing I'd do is demand that Congress immediately devote the majority of its time, during the next full sessions of the Senate and the House, to extensive debate on the issues of reducing healthcare costs to all American citizens, and the reformation of our failing Social Security system.

The fifth thing I'd do is declare the government of Mexico a hostile regime, and break off all economic ties with it until Vicente Fox agrees to put his troops on the U.S./Mexican border, and stop the flow of illegal immigration into this country from his. In the meantime, I would place National Guard units on both the southern and northern borders for an indefinite period of time.

The sixth thing I'd do is launch a full-scale investigation into the activities of the ACLU, and do everything in my power to see that the communist sympathizers who run it are, at the very least, exposed for the terrorist-supporting parasites that they've become.

The seventh thing I'd do is declare Ground Zero in Manhattan a federal landmark, and propose that a memorial in the form of two functional office towers of at least 120 stories each be erected on that site within the next 5 years.

The eighth thing I'd do is submit to Congress a formal declaration of war against the nation of Iran, for harboring Al-Qaeda operatives, and openly supporting the terrorist insurgency in Iraq.

The ninth thing I'd do is address the United Nations Security Council, and give that body an ultimatum, to either unanimously support America's war against terrorists, and the nations which support them, or consider itself a non-entity in the eyes of the United States.

The tenth thing I'd do is announce that from here on out, all American soldiers will be required to dip their ammunition in pork blood, whenever possible, before engaging the enemy in Iraq, Afghanistan, or any future theater of battle, guaranteeing that all terrorists will be damned to hell (at least in their minds) if they should succumb to American bullet wounds.

Of course, I'm not so foolish as to believe that I'd actually get away with some of these things, without calls for my impeachment and God only knows what all, emanating throughout the corridors of power in D.C., as well as the entire international left-wing media complex. Still, at least for a while, Americans would know they had a president who wasn't just going to sit on his backside and take crap from any foreign entity, or the hate-America left here at home.

Sure, I'd be compared to Hitler and every other tyrant known to humankind, and people like Chucky Schumer would have a field day ripping me a knew one at every turn, but so what? Isn't that what liberals have been doing to George W. Bush since the first day he took office? I say, if they're going to whine incessantly about conservatives anyway, we may as well give them something substantial to complain about!

Maybe I wouldn't last long as president, but at least no one would be able to say that I was more concerned with getting reelected than sticking up for the things I believe in. And there isn't a true conservative out there wouldn't enjoy watching lunatic leftists the world over finally lose their minds completely.

Edward L. Daley
    Owner, The Daley Times-Post
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOOD ARTICLE MR. DALEY....

You just left out some important points:

1) Troops to the Borders

2) Deport illegal aliens

3) Prosecute Immigration Lawbreakers

4) Enforce US Immigration Law

5) Moratorium on Immigration Until This Mess Is Straightened Out

6) Request the Resignation of the 5 Traitorous Justices

7) Request Congress to Impeach Them, If They Didn't Resign

THEN....we might be on a happy track once again.

"A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation". Ronald Reagan
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's not going to leave you much time to do the number one job for any president - fund raising.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Any man/woman that will do this for the American People, won't have to do much fund-raising....we'll use tax money!!

Isn't that what they all want anyway?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I need to rethink my position here.

Anyone who actually tried to do these things wouldn't be president long enough to need to do any fundraising.

I need to rethink my position here.

Anyone who actually tried to do these things wouldn't be president long enough to need to do any fundraising.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Any man/woman that will do this for the American People, won't have to do much fund-raising....we'll use tax money!!

Isn't that what they all want anyway?

Yes, it is. If he said it when he declared his intentions at a free press conference, the money will be there. Build it and they will come.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

~

Yes, it is. If he said it when he declared his intentions at a free press conference, the money will be there. Build it and they will come.
    Very true!!

CountFloyd--elaborate!! (We have Secret Service and they are very good at what they do.)

My Christmas Wish List goes something like this.

1) SECURE THE BORDER with volunteers, additional border patrol agents, and the military/national guard enough to get the jobs done 24/7/365 until a permanent hardward solution can be built there complete with concrete wall, alligator moat, and power grid lines.

2) Start immediate deportation of illegals along with their anchor babies to their originating country.

3) Initiate DOJ action on executive management who harbor their illegals with prison time complete with their own GPS necklace. The prison time should be expended on the building of the hardware border barrier mentioned above.

4) Post a reward of $100/illegal when reporting an illegal to ICE agents paid immediately upon seizure of the illegals and deported within a week.

5) Nominate new Supreme Court justices since they have lost their way.

6) Suspend the ACLU until they want to work for law abiding tax paying legal citizens instead of criminals.

7) Reform anchor babies priviliges. Legal baby status should have at least one legal biological parent.

8 ) Immediately suspend all freebies to illegals; health care, welfare, and food stamps. Exception will be where food will be provide while in confinement until actual deportation is completed.

9) Immediately suspend all legal immigration until the hardware border barrier is completed and all illegals are deported.

10) Create an atmosphere of increased respect and enforcement for the laws of the land.

I think this is a start, others to follow after Christmas.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast