Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 100% of illegal immigrant families released into US by Pres Donald J Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

Duh .. tell that to our dear Trump and U.S. Congress.

As you well know, that would require a change in law. Moreover, if they are charged with a felony, they need to do some prison time. There has to be consequences for their felony crime! Getting deported is not a punishment. Kicking those out that illegally return repeatedly without punishment does nothing to deter them from continuing to return. They must be made to suffer the consequences of their actions. Not charging and failure to imprison those guilty of illegal reentry is exactly why they keep returning over and over again!

Yes, we need to change the laws, immediately, to fix this mess. Trump already knows that, all of this and much more was fixed in his massive immigration legislation bill he tried to get passed in 2018.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-24-2019 at 01:43 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

WHY didn't we hear about this FLORES SETTLEMENT in 2014 during the OBAMA CENTRAL AMERICAN INVASION????? It was settled in 1997????? Never heard a word about it in 2014 when Communist Obama opened the border. The point that has been lost in all these weeks of discussion around here on this board is that the SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED UNDER OBAMA in the summer of 2014 and it eventually came to an end. This TRUMP INVASION is a multiple larger than the 2014 summer Obama invasion. Communist Obama didn't go to Congress and change any laws to stop his invasion. It just stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyklo View Post
    WHY didn't we hear about this FLORES SETTLEMENT in 2014 during the OBAMA CENTRAL AMERICAN INVASION????? It was settled in 1997????? Never heard a word about it in 2014 when Communist Obama opened the border. The point that has been lost in all these weeks of discussion around here on this board is that the SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED UNDER OBAMA in the summer of 2014 and it eventually came to an end. This TRUMP INVASION is a multiple larger than the 2014 summer Obama invasion. Communist Obama didn't go to Congress and change any laws to stop his invasion. It just stopped.
    Summer of 2014? That was the summer of Expanded DACA and DAPA. Whether they're related or not, I don't know. Maybe they weren't family units. Flores Agreement applies to family units.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-24-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Summer of 2014? That was the summer of Expanded DACA and DAPA. Whether they're related or not, I don't know. Maybe they weren't family units. Flores Agreement applies to family units.
    You seriously don't remember the summer of 2014? That's when this entire deal started under Obama. You don't remember the CBP bus blocking in Murrietta CA. that summer? I know all about the Flores settlement and it was in affect in 2014 but you didn't hear a word about it and the invasion stopped later in the fall that year. Obama was letting them go and busing and flying the invaders all over the nation but you never heard about this Flores court case. ALIPAC and Overpasses over America held a nationwide protest that summer 1 weekend. Only 5 years ago.

You seriously don't remember the summer of 2014? That's when this entire deal started under Obama. You don't remember the CBP bus blocking in Murrietta CA. that summer? I know all about the Flores settlement and it was in affect in 2014 but you didn't hear a word about it and the invasion stopped later in the fall that year. Obama was letting them go and busing and flying the invaders all over the nation but you never heard about this Flores court case. ALIPAC and Overpasses over America held a nationwide protest that summer 1 weekend. Only 5 years ago.
    Republicans won the mid-terms in 2014, re-won the House and won the Senate back. I don't know if that's related or not, but that happened in fall of 2014.

MW
    So are you saying the Flores agreement was not enforced under Obama and we didn't hear a peep out of the liberals or the courts?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The media covered it because they took the pictures of the kids in "cages" which were from 2014, and then tried to pass them off as photos from last year during Trump, when they weren't from 2018, they were file photos from 2014. I don't think there were any lawsuits, though, except the one filed by the States against DAPA.

I think they are only talking about asylum claimant families, which of course is bad enough. A felony return is not eligible to seek asylum.

Really?

Bombshell from a top border agent: Just 6% of illegal aliens in one sector even claim asylum

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...-claim-asylum/
    --------------------------------

If just 6% are even claiming asylum why so many buses and planes why are they releasing 10,000 a week into the community?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

So are you saying the Flores agreement was not enforced under Obama and we didn't hear a peep out of the liberals or the courts?
    I'd have to look into that? You sure didn't hear a single word about it back then? Maybe I'm wrong, but I have good memory and I was HYPER INVOLVED in the situation at the time. I was reading everything and painting up signs just about every week to go out on the weekends with them.

If they aren't coming in as asylum claimants, why is the Yuma Sector letting them in and processing them as asylum claimants? That sounds highly illegal by BP in the Yuma Sector.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast