Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

20 people pay coyote to cross to Texas one comes back alive

http://www.ojinagahoy.com.mx/nota.pl?id ... fault&web=

"Coyote" abandons 20, only one managed to return to Ojinaga

Ojinaga .- A group of 20 people, apparently all originating from the city of Chihuahua, were deceived and abandoned by "coyote" in the Sierra del Pinacate since April 18 when they tried to cross into the United States.

Date: 13/05/2010 Published By: Luis Armando Ramos
    By: Luis Armando Ramos / C. Hernandez

Ojinaga .- A group of 20 people, apparently all originating from the city of Chihuahua, were deceived and abandoned by "coyote" in the Sierra del Pinacate since April 18 when they tried to cross into the United States.

When they are discovered by border police, each took on different course to avoid being arrested and so far failed to reach an Ojinaga, the authorities do not know the whereabouts of the other 19 involved.

Jose Guadalupe Rodriguez Aranda, 33, interviewed by The Journal said that each person paid the smuggler $ 500 to take them from Chihuahua to Forth Wort, as they hoped in the town of Valentine they would find work and it would pay up to $ 700 a week.

"That is what we were told by the person who led us and as it is a battle here to get a job, because we were hooked and he convinced us to pay that much, but as we were going across and reached a hill we saw la migra they saw us and everyone ran to avoid being arrested," said Young, ex officio trailer driver.

This group was lost in the mountains "The Chanate" which given its altitude is one of the coldest places on the border. Joseph suffered for several days of hunger, thirst and cold. Managed to return following the edge of a stream.

"I was almost killed when I almost fell into a ravine 30 feet deep, but managed to get hold of some branches and thank God, made it to Ojinaga. At night I covered myself with a blanket during the day I found and walked for several hours. "

He said that with the support that Mayor Cesar Carrasco gave him, he plans to return home with his wife and children of 10 and 6 years. "I lived an experience that changed my life, I know not what happened to other people, but I can say I was very lucky to return alive and wet to the United States did not return." Concluded RodrĂ*guez Aranda.

(MN / Ojinaga, Chihuahua)
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where the heck is 'Forth Wort?'

Yes translations can sometimes prove interesting or entertaining. Here in AZ we have found entire vans packed full of Chinese packed like sardines in a can, abandoned in the sweltering heat of the summer desert. It is crazy. Life must really suck in these other places but Chinese TV tells me that it is not so and they have public service spots showing lots of little girls playing so we know that they cherish their little girls and do not kill them all as we have been told.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!