Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 232 Years...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How soon do you think he'll start pushing for amnesty?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    How soon do you think he'll start pushing for amnesty?
    I think he will have to wait for the economy to improve, otherwise the Dems will be out of Congress in 2 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No matter how you look at this country's direction is in the dems hands right now and the pressure is on them not to jack it up! I also feel that now is the time to restructure and change our strategy for the better! Sometimes the only way to beat a fire is to just let it burn itself out! 80% of Americans still oppose amnesty and at least 50% of Americans don't agree with liberal views so i think were in a pretty good position right now and don't have time to worry about the things I can't change but focus on the things we can.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    We need to remember this:
    GOD did not damn America...
    WE DID!
    I hate to say it, but last night, as I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep, I wondered if God has turned his back on us. I asked if he heard our prayers and prayed that he hasn't forsaken us. We've been blessed for so long....
    I have sat under some very good Biblical teachers, some are Presidents of theological schools. There is a time when a nation turns its back on God, pushes him out of schools, does not protect the unborn, wants leaders that have little to no morals, wants anything and everything that is against Him, that HE finally lifts His hand of protection over that nation. It has been a long time coming to this country. There is a scripture that says:

20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, And prudent in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20-21 (NKJV)

This country has been doing this very thing for decades now.

I believe there is a much larger picture here. I believe we may become a nation that is no longer a player on the world stage. When we read the news the last few months and see the nations jocking for position, a position for a war with Israel, I believe that these are all things for the final outcome that God has promised thousands of years. It's really quite exciting to watch things setting up for prophecy to be fulfilled in our time or our children's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sodom and Gramorah?

IDK, with all I hear in the news. I am starting to believe the USA could be the next Sodom and Gramorah.

I've been reading some on the Net about the end of times. Scares the beegeezee's outta me.
    LOU DOBBS!

God did not damn our nation. We did it ourselves.

Don't be so hard on yourselves...have a drink and relax. We all knew, deep down that Obama was almost inevitable. We as Americans will regroup and come back next election with a vengance. In the meantime let's keep a cork on these bozos that we allowed to slink into office. We'll come back stronger and better in the end. My dad, a former Recon Marine had a saying...Marines never quit...and neither will I.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Don't be so hard on yourselves...have a drink and relax. We all knew, deep down that Obama was almost inevitable. We as Americans will regroup and come back next election with a vengance. In the meantime let's keep a cork on these bozos that we allowed to slink into office. We'll come back stronger and better in the end. My dad, a former Recon Marine had a saying...Marines never quit...and neither will I.
    I had a feeling Ocommie was a shoe-in from the start of the debate. The reason he won, and even Hildabeast would have won, is because of the current administrations failures and failed policies. The dems in the house and senate dug their heels in so they could get a dem in the oval as the blame would fal on the president's shoulders.

What I ask is, the candidate elect says that he promises hope, he promises change. So what hope? And what change? And are they really for the better, or will they sink america into a darkage of impotence, and stifle.

Where are the Washingtons, Adams', Jeffersons, and Henrys of our times? Officials uncorruptable by the lobbyists and moneymakers.

I know we are going to go through some tough times but I am calm right now.

I know this sounds crazy and I am normally not a very optimistic person but I feel that obama can really become a great president if he goes to the middle. In some ways he will have to. He cannot please everyone and I don't see him coming in right out of the gate and try to push everything down our throats. He cannot redistribute the wealth and create jobs and give amnesty. It just will not work. I think when he gets in and sees the REAL picture, if he is a smart man, he will have to go middle of the road.

I am going to try to stay optimistic and give him the benefit of the doubt . . .but his first choice is unfortunately not looking good - emanuel.

Now is the time for change and we really need to push for that. We all know he cannot do what he has promised everyone. They do not have full control in the house/senate; so we have some power.

While we are watching obama, we need to regroup and change government!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    God did not damn our nation. We did it ourselves.
    That's right. We do, however, play a part in it when we walk away from Him. He then lifts His protection from us and judgment comes later. He does judge nations.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast