Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

3-Year-Olds Branded “Racist,â€

3-Year-Olds Branded “Racist,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't understand what caused them to totally lose their minds. There is something seriously wrong with people that does this to children. It's them that need to be put in a data base for the "unreasonable, illogical, batty insane." They fought an enemy in WW11 that did this sort of thing.

Regardless of where you stand on the issue of gay rights, assigning what is essentially a crime record to a toddler is ridiculous-most kids that age don't even know the meaning of what they are saying because they don't even know about the regular "birds and bees" yet! Give me a break....don't these adults have anything better to do?

Banned
    Oh it is happening in our schools. A couple of years ago my son was over-heard saying to a friend "This class is gay." So I had to take off work and go meet with the vice-principle. I was annoyed enough at having to miss work for this nonsense, when this tool comes in and introduces himself as Dr. Brown. No, you aint no damn doctor you pretentious fool. Had to hear him droning on for about a half hour about blah, blah, blah. I had to keep stabbing myself with my car keys to stay the hell awake. I told my family doctor about it, ( a real doctor) and he agreed that he is a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    I had to keep stabbing myself with my car keys to stay the hell awake. I told my family doctor about it, ( a real doctor) and he agreed that he is a tool.
    Damn! you stabbed yourself so hard and so many times you had to see a Doctor?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    By Patrick M. Walker

pwalker@star-telegram.com

ARLINGTON -- That Crime Stoppers offers cash rewards for anonymous tips is no secret. That it applies to people who report kids skipping class in the Arlington school district might come as a surprise.

Under a new program, the school district is teaming up with Arlington police and Safe City Crime Stoppers to spread the word that anonymous tips about students who appear to be playing hooky could put $40 in your wallet.

The program, "You Earn, They Learn. Stop Truancy," is a first in Tarrant County, said Rachel Gilbert, Crime Stoppers coordinator for the Fort Worth-based Safe City Commission.

Crime Stoppers "has always been available to take truancy and skipping tips in all the schools in Tarrant County," she said, though most folks probably don't think of it for that.

Arlington, she said, "is the first city to actively promote the use of Crime Stoppers to get tips on truant students."

Under state law, truancy is more than just cutting class. It's defined as missing all or part of three school days within a four-week period or 10 during a six-month period of the same school year.

Since 2006-07, Crime Stoppers has offered $20 for anonymous tips of Arlington students ditching school. But in that time, only one report has been made, Gilbert said.

That offer still stands. But police and school officials hope that the larger truancy reward compels more members of the public to become anonymous tipsters. The $40 reward -- paid when the student is confirmed to be a truant -- might make people think twice and submit a tip.

"We're offering an incentive for the community to help educate our kids," said Sgt. Curtis Petties, a school resource officer.

Because some students are home-schooled, some attend private school and some have legitimate excuses to be absent from class, members of the public won't be able to differentiate between them and students who should be on campus.

Police already check out such youngsters when they notice them out in public and officers don't have higher priority calls to respond to. Such interactions serve as a welfare check and also help police build connections, said Tiara Richard, police spokeswoman.

Truant students aren't simply issued a citation and made to perform community service. The Police Department is working with social services agencies to find out the underlying issues that may be keeping the student out of school and then address them, Petties said.

"It's a holistic approach," he said. "If we just wrote citations, we wouldn't be getting to the root cause."

Arlington police issued about 300 citations for truancy last year. The school district was unable to provide numbers for the 2010-11 school year Tuesday.

According to numbers for 2009-10 that the district provided to the Texas Education Agency, 26 students were found to have missed at least three days, and 41 missed 10 or more.

The Mansfield district will be part of the program, too, though details are still being worked out, spokesman Richie Escovedo said Tuesday. "Information on our process and implementation is coming soon," he said.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/08/23 ... z1YA2RhYnq

family members were reported in 1984 for violations of Big Brothers policy. Rewards and promotions were given in return.

The word police huh? This is so frigging ridiculous it's hard to know where to start. In my daughters school, get this, they spent taxpayer money to print T-shirts for all the students that said "Ban the "R" word." The word of course was "Retarded". I was livid when I saw this!!! I explained to her that retarded has other meanings and she agreed that it was a ridiculous idea. Wanted to go to the school and slap some sense into their retarded heads!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: 3-Year-Olds Branded “Racist,â€

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Orwell talked about the state reducing language via Newspeak in his book 1984. By eliminating the very words that come out of children’s mouths and punishing them for thinking certain thoughts, all critical thinking is ultimately abolished, and Big Brother assumes the supreme power to dictate reality – a dictatorship over our very minds.http://www.infowars.com/3-year-olds-bra ... -database/
    If George Orwell would have never written this book, would we be having this problem now? I think it is mandatory reading in school for the last 30 years or so.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

It's a known fact that INDOCTRINATION should begin in the womb. Otherwise a glimmer of intelligence might arise from mere chance!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Gay" was appropriated for another meaning. I am gay at heart can still mean merry, according to the dictionary.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast