Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

4:40 pm - Carper (D-Del) on floor

He says that we simply must do something because to do nothing would be unacceptable. (Blood boiling - mine). Many Senators are in the back chambers trying to come to agreement on amendments and a path forward. Something like 10 more from each party. It's obvious he'll vote for anything as long as illegal aliens get citizenship. Talking the usual liberal crap of border security, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What an A hole(sorry)but I am so sick of their whine ...try 20- 30 million and they are not in the SHADOWS
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: 4:40 pm - Carper (D-Del) on floor

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    He says that we simply must do something because to do nothing would be unacceptable. (Blood boiling - mine). Many Senators are in the back chambers trying to come to agreement on amendments and a path forward. Something like 10 more from each party. It's obvious he'll vote for anything as long as illegal aliens get citizenship. Talking the usual liberal crap of border security, etc.
    same thing mccain said in the debate. blah blah blah amigos.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Too bad we don't have that guy in the pink shirt who tried to jump on the pope yesterday around.......

Re: 4:40 pm - Carper (D-Del) on floor

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    He says that we simply must do something because to do nothing would be unacceptable. ...
    That would be ENFORCEMENT!!

Oh goody, Pr*** Durbin has the floor. He is blithering about stem cell research. He says we can become a world leader in biomedical research. All I can say is if you pass this amnesty bill, I guarantee you we won't be a world leader in anything.

I'm quite concerned with this long secret in the chambers meeting(s) that have taken place over the last several hours. As one poster had said on another thread, Earmarks are being traded galore, which is leglized corruption. We can't underestimate the Kennedy et. al. Masters of the Universe role in what is going on behind these doors. Not just them but there are many Senators that just want to get something, anything passed because these idiots believe passing any bill, even a bad one, is better than not getting one done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

5:15 pm - back to nothing but CSPAN symphonic muzak