Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

4 weeks to go-can a Republican take Kennedys Senate seat?

We have been given the unique opportunity to change the senate. There is a special election on Jan 19th for Kennedy's old seat in Massachusetts. It will probably be a low turnout, so if we can get out the Republican vote we can keep ultra liberal Coakley out.

The magic number in the senate is 41 to block cloture. The Republicans only have 40. If we win this seat, then we change the dynamics of the senate.

Bottom Line-WE NEED SEAT 41 on JAN 19th.

There is something you can do TODAY. People from every state across the USA - join the phone bank and make calls from home at your convenience.

Scott Brown is the Republican running against ultra liberal Coakley.

Contact Brad at brad@brownforussenate.com or call 509-595-4683 TODAY!! He will get you connected into their phone bank. They need over a half million calls made before Jan 19th.

If we all make a few calls every night, we can help get a win. And then we are set up to get out the vote on Election Day just like we did in NJ and Virginia. We also gain experience for 2010.

WE NEED SEAT 41 on JAN 19th. We all ask the Republicans to filibuster; well this seat gives them the ability to finally filibuster. And this vote could be the deciding vote to block final passage of this healthcare bill.
    Give back the filibuster to the Republicans. Start calling today and make a difference.

Where are the calling centers located? I can not be of much help if I have to go out to Natick.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Where are the calling centers located? I can not be of much help if I have to go out to Natick.
    You can call from your home at your convenience:

"There is something you can do TODAY. People from every state across the USA - join the phone bank and make calls from home at your convenience.

"Scott Brown is the Republican running against ultra liberal Coakley.

"Contact Brad at brad@brownforussenate.com or call 509-595-4683 TODAY!! He will get you connected into their phone bank. They need over a half million calls made before Jan 19th."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I prefer him to Coakley but though I have spoken with him in person I am not sure where he stands on our issue.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I prefer him to Coakley but though I have spoken with him in person I am ot sure where he stands on our issue.
    Here is his statement on immigration from his website:

"Immigration

"I recognize that our strength as a nation is built on the immigrant experience in America. I welcome legal immigration to this country. However, we are also a nation of laws and government should not adopt policies that encourage illegal immigration. Providing driver’s licenses and in-state tuition to illegal immigrant families will act as a magnet in drawing more people here in violation of the law and it will impose new costs on taxpayers. I oppose amnesty, and I believe we ought to strengthen our border enforcement and institute an employment verification system with penalties for companies that hire illegal immigrants."

http://www.brownforussenate.com/issues
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What he said in person is that he supported McCain Kennedy but that he would need to talk with advisors. My response was to put him in touch with Arnoldo Torres who I do not completely agree with but is better than McCain Kennedy.

Good Morning,
    The following Scott Brown Offices are open from 11am - 7pm today:

Needham Headquarters
    200 Reservoir St. Suite 101
    Needham, MA
    brad@brownforussenate.com

Worcester Regional Office
    18 Grafton St.
    Worcester, MA
    bob@brownforussenate.com

Danvers Regional Office
    151 Endicott St.
    Danvers, MA
    joe@brownforussenate.com

Boston Regional Office
    85 Merrimac St. 4th Floor
    sburke02129@gmail.com

Be safe on the roads but please remember that Scott needs your help in the next 30 days. If you have any time today to come to an office and make calls on Scott's behalf, we will be happy to have you.

Sincerely,

Brad Hansen
    Field Director
    Scott Brown for US Senate

Thanks