Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

5.17.09 Bill Cunningham LIVE & more..! ;)

Sunday, 5.17.09

"..I am a GREAT American.."

(Bill.. ) ..and so are you..!!

I HIGHLY recommend The Bill Cunningham Show..!

LIVE EVERY Sunday..

7-10pm PT/10pm-1am ET..

..right NOW via..

(..a few that’s streaming him):

700 WLW "The Big One" Stream (first 2 hours only..)

&

AM 570 KNRS Stream all 3 hours..

&

AM 630 WMAL Stream all 3 hours..

AND: Dallas WBAP AM, Chicago WLS AM, Fayette KSSZ FM, Providence WPRO AM, Huntsville WBHP AM, Detroit WJR AM, Seattle KVI, Knoxville WONX FM, ..uh quite a few, so just check out:
    www.TalkStreamLive.com

(..but be careful, for some reason, TalkStreamLive.com hasn't been accurate this weekend, & some of the biggest stations were playing 'silence', ..odd..! )

Bill ('Willie's) Page: http://700wlw.com/pages/onair_willie.html

He's got a regular daily show, this is his LIVE 3 Hour weekend edition..!

Call in: 866.647.7337

Bill suggests: www.WND.com www.DrudgeReport.com www.RealClearPolitics.com www.NewsMax.com www.Politico.com www.FrontPageMag.com www.RedState.com www.RedAlert.WND.com www.MRC.org www.TaxDayTeaParty.com www.HowObamaGotElected.com www.TheObamaFile.com

Tonight: (missed his show last weekend, DOH )

Previous scraps of Bill:
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-155293-.html

www.alipac.us/ftopict-154305-.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KJ/more Radio etc at: www.alipac.us/ftopict-139157-.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..and don’t forget Terry Anderson’s www.TheTerryAndersonShow.com Sunday hour show at 9p PT/12a ET, 870 KRLA Stream He Kicks..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Bill's guests include..

Hmm, www.TalkStreamLive.com ..seems to be working ok now..

Bill's guests include..

Rev Jesse Lee Peterson, site: www.BondAction.org Tel: 800.411.BOND

Bill never has met with, but STANDS WITH www.MichaelSavagecom Dr. Michael Savage..!! ..when Mike says he wants his name OFF the former jolley 'ole England's "terrorist list", he MEANS it, and will sue to NO end..!!

35min past:

Says he's watching CNN’s coverage of the HIGH percentage of murders in Chicago..

..and that 70% of the graduates of the Chicago Public School System, read only at the 8th grade level..!

The dufass (name ..?) from that so-called ‘education system’..

..was just hired on by the usurper, acting as the director of USA ‘s ‘education system’..!

..also says the SAME THING is happening around our country, at the BIG school systems (Kevin James mentioned MANY times of the LAUSD there in LA..! )

45min past:

Talking w/a caller about the seriousness of Dr. Savage being banned over in England..

Rusty Humphries, Laura Ingraham, MANY more are now are standing with Dr. Savage..!!

Says to Boycott Britain until Savages name is OFF that list..!! [the racist ‘Jackie’ over there, remeinds me of racist Janet Napolitano here ]

55min past:

Says Andrew Sullivan, a ‘gay rights activist’, of www.DailyDish.com ..mentions the so-called ‘Hate crimes bill’ is now defunct, that it was travesty that it was ever submitted, blames our mafia controlled Govt.. [see the PS below ]

2nd Hour:

Dr. Kerry Jolles, [sp?] ..from the Hubble Space Telescope, speaking of the BIG asteroids..

Site: www.TLRI.org (a project he's working on), he suggests going to www.NASA.gov

(I googled the above sentence & was frozen for the rest of the hour..! ..but could still hear ) ,

Bob Beckle, alleged news reporter,

3rd Hour:

Through 20min past:

www.Hannity.com Sean Hannity,

..taking your calls next..! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS: STOP the chaos..!! This so-called ‘administration’ IS a farce..!! Bust the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia gang NOW..!! www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html AND www.TheObamaFile.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Hi iQuestionEverything.

It is written, "Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey ya GP ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi iQuestionEverything.

It is written, "Come to me, all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)
    Hey ya darling GeorgiaPeach

Nice words, ..glad yer excited as I am about this show as I am..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He's hitting Pelosi hard now

40min after last hour:

..speaking w/caller about the other travesty, so-called ‘Homeland Security’ honcho (yes, w/an ‘O’)

..proclaiming (once) that conservatives and returning GI’s are more of a terror risk than..

..radical Islam, the KKK, Black Panthers, LaRATsa, etc..!

[THEY are the terrorists..!! ]

Bill is NOT spending his $10,000 on a trip there..!!

(Boycott ALL of the UK..!! )

45min after:

Speaking of the importance of ALL Radio (and the FEW in TV)..

..to band together..!!

..or THEY will be next..!

..and..

That Hussein has spent FIVE TIMES the deficit of Bush..!!