Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

500 dollars in unclaimed alipac matching donations

Friends,

We go into our meeting tonight to discuss the funds levels. Things are looking better but we still have a way to go before the deadline and meeting.

Unfortunately, we are about to lose up to 500 dollars in offered matching funds due to a lack of matching pledges here on the boards.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-162707.html

Still time to fix that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Okay. I have already donated but I have just done so again. I hope there are others who will follow. Thank you Airborne for the matching funds.

How do I go about looking at ALIPAC'S books. I would like to find out how much it actually costs to stay afloat and what salaries are being paid to the president and other workers. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    How do I go about looking at ALIPAC'S books. I would like to find out how much it actually costs to stay afloat and what salaries are being paid to the president and other workers. Thank you.
    alexcastro,

Every penny ALIPAC has ever spent is a matter of public record. Just go to www.fec.gov and do a search on Americans for Legal Immigraiton.

We also have a direct link to our public filings on our donations page here at ALIPAC that we give out during all requests for donations.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

Just click on the link in the line that says "ALIPAC is regulated by the Federal Elections Commission (FEC) and we formed as a Political Action Committee (PAC) to provide you with the financial transparency required of PACs! Every penny ALIPAC has spent since 9/11/2004 is a matter of public record. If you would like to review our financial reports at the FEC, please visit this link."

If you have any detailed questions about our expenditures and operations feel free to PM me, write me directly at WilliamG@alipac.us or call me toll free at the number below.

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William.