Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Ramos and Compean story is very dear to my heart. It is a huge reason why I cannot vote for McStain or Osama. Neither of them has made any type of effort or acknowledgement on the part of these men.

Whose Side Is Bush On?
    http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2007/c ... 70131.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this week, since the decision, the white house comment line has gotten at least three phone calls each day on this and i will continue to do this.
    I urge everyone to call at least once a day, or 2-3 times a week. I figure the more pressure he gets on this he might do something,

i can hope anyways

This is truly a shame. I have heard someone say "but they lied". I don't care! They were doing their job and it's sad when someone that is protecting our Country should have to lie for fear of what might happen.

They did what anyone would or should have done. I have yards of yellow ribbon that say Bring Home Agents Ramos and Compean. I am making them up, putting some on my car and passing it out to anyone that wants one.

I would love to just stick the liberals in their place.

God bless these two men and let them free!!!

I'll make my calls!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12