Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

6/26 GWB Speaking to His Cabinet. No Mention of US Citizens

Here is a video and audio of GWB making a speech to his cabinet members two days before the cloture vote. It really made me sick because he praises illegal immigration and doesn't even as much as mention the effects of illegal immigration on U.S. citizens. This is really pathetic.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 70626.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's because he's a pathetic excuse for a President.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can only imagine the speech we would have heard if it had past. He would have angered and saddened millions of America citizens. Wow.

Somebody must have been looking out for us. He is really out of touch with the American people or just plain cold hearted, take your pick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder about the 28% of the people who still support Bush. Do they have their heads screwed on backwards?

Bush and that whole pack of scumbags in Washington have lied, cheated and stolen for so long they have come to believe it is the natural order of things. They don't give a damn about any of us and it's time we woke up to that fact and, over the course of the next 6 years, vote all their worthless butt's out of office.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>