Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 7 Answers to 7 Questions About the Nevada Rancher Situation from The Blaze

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do sparsely populated states and counties have the resources to patrol large areas that are now under federal law enforcement? Can they afford the upkeep on the roads and fences without tax increases for their people? Can they afford more law enforcement officers and patrol cars? Lots of questions come up.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Do sparsely populated states and counties have the resources to patrol large areas that are now under federal law enforcement? Can they afford the upkeep on the roads and fences without tax increases for their people? Can they afford more law enforcement officers and patrol cars? Lots of questions come up.
    I agree there are lots of questions but I am not here to answer them, the people currently working to get this done will have to ferret out the answers, this thread was to get people to understand if they want the feds to quit controlling public land they are going to have to take some action and do some work to get the land under state control.....griping, screaming and blaming is not going to get er done.

Sagebrush Rebellion

From Wikipedia

The Sagebrush Rebels attempted to influence environmental policy in the American West during the 1970s and 1980s, surviving into the 21st century in public lands states (generally, the 13 western states where federal land holdings include 30% to more than 80% of a state's area), and surviving in organized groups pressuring public lands policy makers, especially for grazing of sheep and cattle on public lands, and for mineral extraction policies . . .

@
    http://www.alipac.us/f9/western-stat...9/#post1407394
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Bttt

NO AMNESTY

April
    Video of Rancher Cliven Bundy’s Remarks on Race

By ROBERT MACKEY April 24, 2014, 4:25 pm

As my colleague Adam Nagourney reports, on Saturday the Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy veered away from his fight with the federal government to share his views on race, slavery and abortion in remarks to supporters and journalists at a news conference.
    Mr. Bundy’s inflammatory comments about “the Negro” were caught on video streamed from the phone of a blogger who has been chronicling Mr. Bundy’s well-publicized standoff with the Bureau of Land Management to the website Bambuser.

Video here:
    http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/201...marks-on-race/

April
    The more I hear from Bundy the more I think he has a screw or two loose.

April
    Also if you listen to the video, it sounds like his view of illegals is they should be here.Bundy would be much better off if he just shut up and tended to his cattle instead of thinking he is some kind of celebrity signing autographs and making speeches. HE is appearing unhinged IMO.

NO AMNESTY

April
    I don't think I'm wrong," he told CNN, insisting that he'd spoken "from my heart." "I think I'm right."

Asked whether he was any more or less a "welfare queen" as those who get entitlement checks - since his cattle have been feeding off the government, literally, by eating grass on public land - Bundy said, "I might be a welfare queen, but I'll tell you I'm producing something for America and using a resource that nobody else would use or could use."

He said, "I'm putting red meat on your table. Maybe I'm not doing enough, but I'm trying."

'Comments are completely beyond the pale'
    WOW.....yeah.....he clearly does not know when to shut up...he just keeps digging the hole. At least he agrees that he is a welfare rancher.....on that I agree with him. I am not fan of the government but I AM NOT a fan of Bundy and if people want to make a difference and want states to control public land, get involved in that movement in your state. That is a just and straightforward way to make the difference you want to see.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast