Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

8 ways illegal immigrants are making you sick - Dr Douglass

REAL Health Breakthroughs
    from William Campbell Douglass II, M.D.

8 ways illegal immigrants are making you sick

I’ll be the first one to step up and get a tear in my eye about huddled masses yearning to
    breathe free and live "the American Dream" in this "Land of Opportunity." But the cold fact is
    that today, too many people go around the system and sneak into America from countries with
    markedly lower and even non-existent health standards. But these people are bringing more than
    just cheap labor with them... In some of these countries--Mexico included--diseases that you
    only read about in Victorian novels (cholera, TB, typhoid, and even plague) are daily occurrences.
    It’s no coincidence that all of these diseases are now on the rise right here in the U.S..

That’s right: Diseases we did away with long ago are "mysteriously" beginning to reemerge.
    These are the same diseases that terrorized Americans for hundreds of years. Maybe it’s been
    too long for everyone to remember what it was like when people lived in constant fear of diseases
    like these. Surely if they remembered, alarm bells would be sounding loud and clear--and people
    wouldn’t worry so much about the need for cheap labor, and the fear of being perceived as racist.
    What a load of bull.

You can call me a racist all you want, but if turning a blind eye to (or heaven forbid, welcoming
    with open arms) these illegals means opening up my children’s children to these awful diseases,
    you can forget it. I won’t stand for what these moochers are doing to our land, our schoolrooms
    or our hospitals--and neither should you.

And keep in mind that coming into our country LEGALLY means you’ve been screened for these
    diseases. It’s those that ignore the system and make their own rules that are putting us at risk.

Allow me to put some names to these faces of disease. I just hope that you never have to meet them.

1. Tuberculosis

As illegal immigration continues to run amok thanks to business and the government turning a
    blind eye, tuberculosis is making a comeback in the States. Reports say that over
    three-quarters of the TB cases reported in California were found in foreign natives.

Public health officials are not concerned enough by this. As for me? I’m terrified. Because
    the most frightening part of this is that there are emerging strains of drug-resistant TB
    being brought into the country by illegal immigrants who, of course, bypass the health
    screenings regularly conducted with legal immigrants.

2. Chagas disease

You’ve probably never heard of this "kissing bug disease," but Latin Americans know it all
    too well. And why shouldn’t they? It affects more than 18 MILLION people there every year--
    and 50,000 of those die. In fact, it’s the leading cause of heart failure in Latin America.

The bugs that spread it (triatomine bugs) are endearingly called "kissing bugs" because they
    prefer to feed on your lips and face. There’s nothing sweet about their kisses, though.
    They nibble on your face while you’re sleeping...then they defecate on you. If the feces
    enter your body through mucous membranes or breaks in your skin, you’ll contract the disease.

Some people present no symptoms, and others will only end up with common cold symptoms.
    But the disease can also cause local swelling, enlargement of your liver or spleen, and swollen glands.
    It can get progressively worse from there--leading to an enlarged esophagus, enlarged heart,
    heart failure, altered heart rate, and sometimes cardiac arrest. Up to 30 percent will eventually die...
    when their heart or intestines actually explodes.

This disease isn’t contagious, and chances are you won’t run into these little buggers--but that
    doesn’t mean you’re free and clear. Blood tainted with Chagas disease has turned up in our blood
    supplies, and some transplanted organs are infected with the disease as well. Right now, there
    are three proven cases of people receiving Chagas-infected organs. Two of them died.

3. Leprosy

Leprosy seems to be on the decline all around the world--everywhere, that is, except for the U.S..
    That’s right, from 2005 to 2006, when the world was experiencing at 13.4 percent DECREASE in
    leprosy cases, cases in the U.S. shot up higher than ever.

Forty or so years ago, less than 900 people in the U.S. were afflicted with leprosy. But in just
    the last three years, that number has ballooned by 800 PERCENT--with over 7,000 new cases
    reported. What’s going on here?

Right now, you’re probably thinking: Leprosy, that Biblical disease? But disease of Biblical proportions
    is more like it. It’s a horrific disease, the likes of which you can’t fully understand unless you
    see it. (If you’re not the squeamish type, try Googling the term "leprosy" and see what comes up.)

Just like the others, this is an imported disease. Dr. Terry Williams, who runs a clinic for lepers,
    says that most of the cases he sees are imported from all over the world...like Africa, the
    Philippines, China, and South America.

4. Dengue fever

This is another illness that most people in America have never heard of. But not too long ago, a
    Texas town that borders Mexico experienced an outbreak. Can you imagine why that could be?
    Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this mosquito-borne illness is on the rise in Mexico
    and throughout Latin America.

The classic form of the disease consists of fever, headache, muscle and joint pain, and rashes--
    and sometimes nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. But the hemorrhagic form isn’t quite so vanilla. As
    the name implies, it causes both internal and external bleeding...including bloody diarrhea, vomiting
    blood, and bleeding from mucosa.

The only thing doctors recommend is "supportive therapy," such as staying hydrated and possibly a
    blood transfusion (just make sure it’s not tainted with Chagas disease). In other words, there’s no cure.

5. Whooping cough

Another "ancient disease" on the rise. Even the American Academy of Pediatrics is saying that
    it’s worse now than it’s been in the last 40 years.

This isn’t just your run-of-the-mill cough, either. It’s caused by an airborne bacteria called
    Bordetella pertussis. It attacks your breathing passages and narrows your airways, which leads to
    intense coughing and difficulty breathing. It’s especially dangerous for kids, and it can be deadly
    for infants.

6. Cysticercosis

This is a parasitic disease caused by the pork tapeworm, and it’s caused by poor food-handling
    practices. If you’re infected, something as simple as not washing your hands after you use
    the restroom can cause you to contaminate food...and thereby spread it to other victims.
    The eggs will hatch in your intestine, and then take up residence at any given place in your body.

One man who had a chronic headache ended up having a cyst of tapeworm larvae in his brain.
    It could have killed him. This isn’t a rare situation, either. Hundreds of others have developed
    neurological diseases because of this tapeworm. (Gives you something to think about when
    you step into a fast-food restaurant...)

Between 1990 and 2002, 221 people in the U.S. died from cysticercosis. Almost 85 percent of
    them were born in another country--and 62 percent of that number came from...you guessed it...
    Mexico. Of the 33 Americans who died, 60 percent were living in California.

But since cysticercosis isn’t on the radar screen of most doctors and clinics, I’m betting that
    most cases go undiagnosed--which means that the severity of the problem is likely far greater
    than the numbers indicate. The easiest way to avoid this one...cook your own meals.

7. Morgellons

If it feels like you have bugs crawling under your skin, it might not be your imagination--especially
    if you live in Texas, Florida, and California, where a mysterious disease called Morgellons is
    crawling up from its neighbors to the south.

No one knows what causes it, how it’s spread, or how to make it go away. The medical
    establishment has been quick to shrug it off. Victims wish they could do the same.

Victims complain of hair loss, skin thickening, fatigue and joint pain. But the worst part of all
    has to be unexplained black fibers that come out of their skin. One sufferer said,
    "It gives you the sensation that you have worms under your skin or rats crawling on you."
    Another said, "When you lay down, as soon as your head hits the pillow, your hair starts crawling."

8. Polio

We did away with polio back in the 1940s when the advent of the polio vaccine. Since then,
    you probably haven’t worried too much about this viral infectious disease. But polio is nothing to
    mess with. It has a wide range of severity. It can be as minor as gastrointestinal problems
    and flu-like symptoms, or it can damage the central nervous system, leading to partial paralysis
    (as was the case with FDR).

Now, once again, it’s on the rise in the U.S., thanks to the infected illegals who bring it across
    the border with them. Luckily, this is one we do know how to fight, but when was the last time
    you heard of anyone having to line up for a polio vaccine?

5 ways to protect yourself from illegal immigrants and their diseases

OK. Right now you’re probably thinking: To %&* with being politically correct! How can I
    avoid these diseases?

I wish I could give you an easy solution, but the problem is just too big for a quick fix.
    It would be nice if we could ship all the illegals back to where they came from, but
    let's be honest: We know that's not going to happen. In the meantime, here are
    a few steps you can take to stay healthy and disease-free:

Your best defense is a healthy immune system. A few of my favorite immune-boosters
    include lactoferrin, elderberry, chamomile tea--and the cheapest one: sleep.

Wash your hands often. It might be the oldest advice in the book, but it works.
    And if you’re traveling in close quarters--like on a bus or plane--wear a mask.

See if the restaurants you frequent check for these diseases. Do they have Hispanic
    immigrants handling food? Find out and act accordingly.

If you hire Hispanics, you’ll want to see more than a green card. Get a recent medical certificate
    showing they are not infected with this or any other parasitic disease, such as Giardia lamblia or
    amebiasis. They should also be checked for TB. Check the fingernails of kitchen workers daily.
    If they resent it - fire them.

3 foolproof steps we’ll never take to curb illegal immigration

Of course, I could go on and on, telling you about the rise of malaria, hepatitis A, B, and C,
    the increase in all sorts of parasitic infections, and even HIV. But I think you’ve got the picture.
    That’s a lot of sick people and a lot of serious diseases that we’re not quite prepared to fight.

I’m not a fan of political correctness, so I’m not afraid to tell you that I think it’s high time
    someone in our government did something to stop illegal immigration before it brings
    this country to its knees--and puts us all in the hospital. It isn’t all about Mexico, but that’s
    where a lot of it stops--and could end. I’ve got a few of my own ideas of how to stop
    the impending economic disaster illegals represent:

1. BORDER FENCE--Politicians say it’ll cost too much, but even at its most expensive
    (an estimated $8 billion, tops), it would be cheaper than the negative lifetime economic
    impact of just 1.5% of the illegals already in this country.

2. RESCIND BENEFITS--Simply by virtue of their presence in this country, illegal
    immigrants are entitled to emergency health care, police and fire protection, and every
    right to privacy, liberty, and due process of law that all American citizens are entitled to.
    Many states grant them driver’s licenses, and many hold mortgages and credit cards.
    Beyond this, their children, even if born one minute after illegally crossing the border,
    enjoy full U.S. citizenship, along with all the perks.

3. EMPLOYMENT PROHIBITIONS--Making it a felony for anyone in America to hire
    an illegal immigrant would go a long way toward discouraging those bent on hopping the
    border to make a living. If the money river dries up, the "fish" will swim back from
    whence they came.

Doing just these three things would neutralize the illegal immigrant threat almost overnight. If
    we did these things, we wouldn’t even NEED to make illegal entry or occupancy a crime
    (another measure being discussed by Republicrats). Nor would we have to go through
    the costly process of mass deportations.

If illegals found they couldn’t work, get benefits, or guarantee their unborn automatic citizenship,
    they’d go home and make Mexico all it could be (which was the goal of the all-but defunct NAFTA).
    Repeated surveys have shown that the vast majority (as much as 87%) of Americans favor the
    construction of a fence or wall along the entirety of the U.S./Mexico border. But all this
    evidently means nothing to our elected officials, including our President.

For them, the soul (and health) of America is secondary to votes, cheap labor, tax revenue,
    and the opportunity to expand government (and their own power) through entitlements
    like welfare, healthcare, and education assistance.

And so, instead of a return to the fairness and uniquely American concept of large-scale
    LEGAL immigration and assimilation--one of the pillars of greatness this nation is built upon--
    we’ll end up with a morass of half-measures, none of them effective, and all of them
    inflating government power while at the same time watering down our once-great
    entrepreneurial culture into a massive welfare state as stratified by social classes
    (the "haves" and "have-nots") as any communist country ever was.

©Copyright 2008 Institute for The Douglass Report 70 Cathedral St., Baltimore, MD 21201. All rights reserved.
    No part of this report may be reproduced by any means or for any reason without the consent of the publisher.
    This information is provided as information only and may not be construed as medical advice or instruction.
    No action should be taken based solely on the contents of this publication. Readers should consult
    appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well-being. The information
    and opinions provided in this publication are believed to be accurate and sound, based on the best judgment
    available to the authors, but readers who fail to consult appropriate health authorities assume the risk
    of any injuries. The publisher is not responsible for errors or omissions.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Chagas disease seems like one of the scariest to me. And the next would be Morgellons.

I WONDER IF BLOOD BANKS REALLY SCREEN OUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. People can get paid for giving blood. What kind of ID do the "blood screeners" take? Will they take the Mexcian Matricula card?

This is creepy stuff. BUILD THE FENCE AND KEEP THEM OUT!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The finger nail thing is scary because all types of things lurking under uncared for and unclean nails. A nail brush is a must and washing hands too, but just think about the stuff going in the kitchen and especially when you use workers who are from nations where sanitation and hand washing hold little importance. Washing after bathroom visits is not a third world priority.

http://www.douglassreport.com/reports/immigration.html

http://www.douglassreport.com/dailydose ... 50530.html

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Washing after bathroom visits is not a third world priority
    This among other things is a BIG reason why we rarely eat out anymore. The Dr.'s report is scary to say the least!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    This among other things is a BIG reason why we rarely eat out anymore. The Dr.'s report is scary to say the least!
    \

Me two!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    This is an issue that is being completely ignored by the MSM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Disgusting! This is one of the many reasons we really need to get the illegals out of OUR country!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I dont eat in a place where I cannot see who is preparing my food. No
    way!!!!

Guess I cant mention the restaurant that I recently dined in, but it was a
    large chain sort of place.....you could see right into the kitchen and it
    was full of Americans! I made it a point to find the manager and tell him
    how impressed I was and happy to see Americans working and that I
    would certainly be coming back.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

If you look at a map showing where these diseases are in the US, Chagas and Dengue are concentrated right along the border. But of course it is not politically correct to say they are brought here by illegal immigrants. Even though they clearly are.
    Brazil has had a terrible outbreak of Dengue in Rio, it has been in the papers. There are 90,000 people sick and they had to call in their army to keep order and try to treat people. Their hospital system was quickly overwhelmed. I fear these epidemics will spread to the US unless we gain control of this situation soon.

This is disgusting. There is just not one good thing about illegal immigration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast