Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

8-year-old German girl bullied and stabbed by Arab child at migrant majority school

8-year-old German girl bullied and stabbed by Arab child at migrant majority school – Teacher covers it up

By Voice of Europe 30 November 2018

Yara - screenshot Sat 1

A news item from German broadcaster Sat 1 tells about the traumatic experience 8-year-old Yara had at a migrant majority school. She became an outcast, was bullied and even stabbed.
    Little Yara was the last person in her classroom who spoke German at home. Her school can be characterised as a migrant majority school with Turks and Arab migrants as students.
    “They needed to employ an interpreter to translate from German to Turkish or Arabic in order for the Turkish, Arabic people to even understand what was going on. I felt a bit lost and that’s when I realised how it must feel for my daughter,” the girl’s father, Mike F., tells Sat 1.

The bullying of Yara increased and it even ended with her being stabbed by an ‘Arab child’.
    “She was just pushed down by an Arab child that she didn’t even know. This child slit her abdomen with a sharp object,” her father says.

Youtube Video https://youtu.be/mjY0mv39nDo

“Naturally, she went to the teacher and showed her what happened. She was in pain and bleeding. The teacher totally downplayed the incident and actually made my daughter stay at school the rest of the day,” Yara’s father continues.
    “Injuries from dangerous objects at an elementary school, and not informing the parents? Mike F. tries to approach the teacher about the incident, but is rebuffed… —I made the mistake of saying that it was Arab children; that was too much.”
    “That’s when the deflecting started, the teacher said, ‘Oh, that happens in every schoolyard. It has nothing to do with where they come from.'”
    Yara’s father told the school it’s far from normal and after the school board was informed things changed. The girl’s father has put Yara in another school where she is happy and has friends again.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/8-...tVWfp0.twitter
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

8-Year-Old German Girl Bullied and Stabbed by Arab Child at School – Teacher Makes Her Stay in Class Until School Day Ends (VIDEO)

by Jim Hoft November 30, 2018 50 Comments

Young Yara is a student at an immigrant-majority school in Germany.

The young girl was bullied and stabbed by an immigrant Arab child.

Her teacher downplayed the incident and made her remain in class the rest of the day.

Youtube Video https://youtu.be/mjY0mv39nDo

Voice of Europe reported:
    A news item from German broadcaster Sat 1 tells about the traumatic experience 8-year-old Yara had at a migrant majority school. She became an outcast, was bullied and even stabbed.
    Little Yara was the last person in her classroom who spoke German at home. Her school can be characterised as a migrant majority school with Turks and Arab migrants as students.
    “They needed to employ an interpreter to translate from German to Turkish or Arabic in order for the Turkish, Arabic people to even understand what was going on. I felt a bit lost and that’s when I realised how it must feel for my daughter,” the girl’s father, Mike F., tells Sat 1.
    The bullying of Yara increased and it even ended with her being stabbed by an ‘Arab child’.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ay-ends-video/